Mike's Post About LPLive

Pez

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing too interesting as far as I know. He was talking about how great fried rice is, how he could make nice fried rice and his friends always ask him to make fried rice when he's over blahblah. I and another guy (spraypaintandinkpens I think?) asked Mike about the 'proggy sound' thing but he didn't answer. However, there's a high chance that he might read my question because it came out right after one of his line. Maybe him reposting lplive's news on the 'proggy sound' is a way of him to answer our question: he confirmed it. Maybe?

HAHAHAHA....i'm sorry but that just made me LMFAO.

Correct me if I'm wrong. It's all my opinion.

After reading what Mike said, I think the description given on XFM was probably wrong.

Mike says:

A few days ago, LPLive.net caught this gem on XFM Radio (London), regarding "A" new Linkin Park album on the way:

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4600

It may be a small grammatical mistake, but if he was to mention the new record he would have said "THE new Linkin Park album", imo.

Hope this makes sense...!

Edited by appukhare

Correct me if I'm wrong. It's all my opinion.

After reading what Mike said, I think the description given on XFM was probably wrong.

Mike says:

It may be a small grammatical mistake, but if he was to mention the new record he would have said "THE new Linkin Park album", imo.

Hope this makes sense...!

I think that's reading too much into it. If it was wrong I don't think he would have called it a gem, or even posted it at all.

The radio DJ said that the song gets proggy at times. he never said that the whole album is proggy, nor would he know since he hasnt heard the whole album. HE was just making a small comment about a small part of the song. Maybe the whole album is proggy, but i just wanted to make sure people noticed that

The radio DJ said that the song gets proggy at times. he never said that the whole album is proggy, nor would he know since he hasnt heard the whole album. HE was just making a small comment about a small part of the song. Maybe the whole album is proggy, but i just wanted to make sure people noticed that

also, just to add on to what you said ^^^

everyone has a different view on things....don't think about these interviews too much. They just give a personal opinion on the music. All you need to really hear is whether they thought it was good or not. otherwise it's all based on conclusions and opinions. Just wait till at least the first single. Anyhow, even the genre prog. is a wide range of sounds. So don't think too much about things

also, just to add on to what you said ^^^

everyone has a different view on things....don't think about these interviews too much. They just give a personal opinion on the music. All you need to really hear is whether they thought it was good or not. otherwise it's all based on conclusions and opinions. Just wait till at least the first single. Anyhow, even the genre prog. is a wide range of sounds. So don't think too much about things

yea i agree

Here's looking at you mike!

Em...here's looking at you looking at us!

Wait...here's looking at you looking at us writing about you as you wrote about us when we talked about LP!

I have a headache now :0)

Yeah, he says the song that's going to be the lead single, at it's full length, sounds almost proggy.

But still, this album isn't going to be bi-polar like MTM where every track is a very different style from each other.