New Austria Tour Date

BNCMajor

http://oe3.orf.at/aktuell/stories/448609/

Linkin Park are going to perform in Linz, Austria at the TipsArena on October 23 . Pre-sale starts on June 16.

It's not yet confirmed by LP

EDIT - Confirmed on LP's Facebook page.

Linkin Park Show in Linz, Austria on Oct 23 just added. Want more tour dates? They're coming. Keep an eye on our tour page.

Edited by SpikeMinoda

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is for real. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. IMO they will have an extensive tour throughout Europe and Asia. Then back for a Winter U.S. / Canada tour to promote the new album. Then maybe Brazil.....lol.

Edited by LPFreak64

I hope this is for real. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. IMO they will have an extensive tour throughout Europe and Asia. Then back for a Winter U.S. / Canada tour to promote the new album. Then maybe Brazil.....lol.

See it as confirmed ;-) several reliable austrian newspaper wrote about it ;-)

See it as confirmed ;-) several reliable austrian newspaper wrote about it ;-)

i actually do believe in it but it's crazy.. this hall is pretty small, especially if you compare it with the german shows' venues.. i wonder why they did not pick the stadthalle in vienna..

I say the closer we get to the pre-sale dates we should have most if not all the planed tour dates for the fall. Also maybe and hopefully have an idea of a release date for a single and the album.

Let the specultions start!

I've heard their last show in Vienna had not so many fans. Some parts of the venue were totally empty !

uhm.. very unlikely .. they never played there except for 2001 and you can't compare nowadays to 2001.. that would be totally ridiculus

also they played in the stadthalle graz 2 times in the past 2 years, both sold out, i think they could get enough people in to the stadthalle vienna

Edited by sckofelng

I'm sorry, I meant Graz of course ;-) But this show wasn't even close to sold out. The back of the venue was empty!

That's rubbish, the 2008 show was sold out after a few hours and the 2009 show after a few days. I went to both, they were totally crowded.

Actually, Hahninator and AndOne were at the last show in Graz, I think they would agree with me that there were plenty of people...

Adam is lurking in this thread. I bet he makes good people watching out of speculation threads haha

I opened this thread when I got to work in one window and forgot it was opened until now. haha.

But you're right, speculation threads are my favorite. :)