I'll talk about Linkin Park any time of day - Hahninator's 19th Birthday Thread

Jen

Its that time of year again, when the owner of this website celebrates his birthday and some of the staff got together to wish him a Happy 19th Birthday.

From Wilderness:

So, I know a guy who once woke up at 5am just to talk about a certain vocalist named Mike Shinoda... in fact, this was only last week, but the point is, who can seriously be such a dedicated Linkin Park fan that he'd wake up before the sun does to talk about them? Well, the same guy who admins the best Linkin Park fansite and hasn't been shy on being an admin to many others. The same guy who traveled to Europe from the US to see Linkin Park/Dead By Sunrise at a few shows. The same guy who is celebrating his 19th birthday today - our Linkin Park freak Mark Terrell (Hahninator).

Happy Birthday Buddy!

----------------------------------------------------

From SpikeMinoda:

Hey Mark, all the best for you and it was a plessure to meet you last summer at Zürich and Stuttgart. I had a lot of fun with you, would be nice to spend some more time with you on the next LP tour in Germany/Europe. Have a nice birthday and have a nice party with your friends. It's a plessure for me to work together with you at LPL.

Happy Birthday Koala!

From Jen:

Mark, yet another year gone by, and I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday, and that you have a great day. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to work on this site, and to be part of the Linkin Park fan community.

From Nameless:

It's been very long time since I first met one of the most hardcore Linkin Park fans ever on the old EFnet channel, and I can certainly say that you've become a good reference and a great friend, inside this world wide community. Last year you asked me to join the crew of this awesome, badass fansite and I'm very glad to be a part of it! We definitely have to meet on the next LP euro tour, with all the other guys. Happy bday dude!

From LPxDC :

Wow I remember first talking to Mark back in 07 about his site and giving my compliments on it. Now fast forward three years later and this guy has become one of my greatest references/friend in the world of Linkin Park. It's been an honor working for him as mod on this site. I hope one day we meet at a Linkin Park show man. Happy 19th Birthday Mark!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

From the king Joe_LP:

You know we love each other... :P... anyway homie happy birthday, you know how proud i am to be part of this site. One day i'll go to US and get drunk watching lp shows, have fun.

*will be editing this as the other staff members add to it*

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not be a big staff person but i have been around LPLive for a very long time, Mark your one awesome guy to have stuck by this site through all the good and bad time, i think we all no wat the bad times are. Your one dedicated LP fan. You deserve to have a great 19th! Happy Birthday

Mark. Ive only spoke to you a few times but personally i admire you and what you do for the LP community. Plus 9 out of 10 i was asking you about something LP related too when i was talking to you. You always have time for us LP fans and we thank you for it. Hopefully one day Ill be able to meet you but distance is a big problem :)

So finally happy 19th man. Even tho you guys arnt legal to drink up there yet, Im certainly going to throw one down for you here in Australia. Happy Birthday Mate.