I'll talk about Linkin Park any time of day - Hahninator's 19th Birthday Thread

Jen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :) Lee, that's hilarious haha. My girlfriend got sooooo mad I was texting you at 5am about LP, but oh well ;)

LPLive isn't going anywhere. I will try my hardest to get with 4.0 this month. There's no excuse for us to take this long. I accept all blame and I'll try right now to see what I can do to get it out ASAP.

I appreciate the thanks but LPLive would not be what it is without YOU. We have a lot of LOYAL fans that love the band (even so much that they, or we, criticize them a lot, but we just want the best from them lol) and support this site. I thank you all. LPLive would be nowhere near where we are today without you.

I can't wait for some 2010 album news (or 2011?) and tour dates. I'm sure I'll go back to Europe and see all of you who I saw the first time and then meet more of you. Thanks for being a member of LPLvie through thick and thin :)

Happy Birthday Bro. I understand that your birthday may not be the best birthday, seeing you like 10 Years more than A7X, but hey! No one can be as badass as me all the time!

But for real man, happy birthday. Have a good one homie!