New Q&A With Brad on LPunderground.com

LPxDC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as the album goes, I see it being released this year, as it seems they've been working on it for quite some time. Probably around October - November.

I would agree with those months in particular. However, to meet that deadline the album will need to go into the mixing phase this month or next month. IMO I still believe they are recording the album and writing new songs while they do. I'd think if we get to july or august and we still only know as little as we do now or if the band is still in recording, the album, more than likely, will not be out this year.

That's just my stance as of now because we don't we're exactly they are in the album process. The band hasn't been heavily open about the making of their records since Meteora.

I realize Adam works for LPU but I didnt realize he has access to the band/new music personally. That's pretty cool.

They ARE my bosses. :)

Edited by Adam

I assume (key word) that we'll probably hear some news about a single in about a month or so cause didn't they say they wanted to release a single a little bit after 8br?

Edited by meteora_01

At this point the "new" album is "old" news, at least until the band are ready to let us hear it. Musicians are con artists anyways, always claiming the new album is going to sound "completely different", remind you of famous band XYZ, or my favorite lie in rock music: "it's our heaviest yet!" it's a waste of time to wait around for inside scoop on songs you may never hear, especially from Linkin Park, who regularly bullshit us. Not a diss on the guys, but they'd rather goof around or duck a question than give strangers detailed info on their daily lives in the studio.

I'd rather hear about what inspires the band, who they'd like to tour with, what songs they love/hate to perform, etc. At least there's only a few more months of "WHEN IS THE ALBUM OUT?!" Then we move onto "WHAT IS ON LPU 10 CD?!"

At this point the "new" album is "old" news, at least until the band are ready to let us hear it. Musicians are con artists anyways, always claiming the new album is going to sound "completely different", remind you of famous band XYZ, or my favorite lie in rock music: "it's our heaviest yet!" it's a waste of time to wait around for inside scoop on songs you may never hear, especially from Linkin Park, who regularly bullshit us. Not a diss on the guys, but they'd rather goof around or duck a question than give strangers detailed info on their daily lives in the studio.

I'd rather hear about what inspires the band, who they'd like to tour with, what songs they love/hate to perform, etc. At least there's only a few more months of "WHEN IS THE ALBUM OUT?!" Then we move onto "WHAT IS ON LPU 10 CD?!"

Interesting.

I'd rather hear about what inspires the band, who they'd like to tour with, what songs they love/hate to perform, etc.

tour with Muse

what songs they love to perform: newer songs, chester also likes from the inside and he thinks in pieces should have been a single

hate to perform: older songs.

there you go!

tour with Muse

what songs they love to perform: newer songs, chester also likes from the inside and he thinks in pieces should have been a single

hate to perform: older songs.

there you go!

They would also like to tour with Rise Against, but that was back in 2008. I dunno if they still want to.

Can you imagine a Linkin Park and 311 tour? That would be more than epic.

id rather see the muse tour... just because 311 has their own tour. Idk im somewhat picky of bands opening for other bands that have their own tour... like Motley Crue taking up the coheadliner spot for ozzfest 10 when they have their own tour. just my personal preference...

Well, no sugar coating from me. That sucked and was a complete waste of time and space. Sorry. Aside from the CD (which can be bought from tons of different places anyway) the LPU is still a joke. Blah, Blah, let the music speak for itself... We're LPUer's not the general public... What does the LPU know that everyone else doesn't? Nothing.

Edited by Cyro