Another MS chat at lpu.com

linkingabo

40 minutes ago (as of this post) Mike tweeted that he was online in the LPU chat. I came there about 12 minutes afterward and stayed until he left.

Here you can download the chat log.

check out how serious the chat was:::

"mshinoda says to (23:20):

You don't ride kangaroos. You ride Wombats.

mshinoda says to (23:25):

Snowboarding in April = good to live in L.A.

Franny says to (23:26):

Are the summers nice in LA?

mshinoda says to (23:27):

LA has almost no bad weather. It's raining right now, but you could go out and party in it and you wouldn't get sick, because LA rain is made of magic fairy dust.

linkingabo says (23:28):

btw how many unicorns live in LA?

mshinoda says to (23:28):

Unicorns don't live in LA stupid, they're make-believe."

Edited by Hahninator

I hate you guys

You got some minutes with Mike and you ask him about unicorns?

I dont understand the LP fans, why we dont ask serious questions about the new album?

Would be nice to have a description of a track, working titles, the info of this new album has been nothing interesting.

Alright honestly when has linkin park ever given insight of a new album to a fan? Maybe when it's actually complete they will have a lpu chat about it where they can be free to discuss it.

I hate you guys

I dont understand the LP fans, why we dont ask serious questions about the new album?

Would be nice to have a description of a track, working titles, the info of this new album has been nothing interesting.

Fuck man, not everyone wants to ask the same questions over and over again. Some people just wanna talk to the band without trying to squeeze information out of them every chance they get.

Edited by Aiman

Alright honestly when has linkin park ever given insight of a new album to a fan? Maybe when it's actually complete they will have a lpu chat about it where they can be free to discuss it.

i agree

linkingabo says (23:28):

btw how many unicorns live in LA?

mshinoda says to (23:28):

Unicorns don't live in LA stupid, they're make-believe."

lol :D

When? never

If they changed their sound I dont know why they dont change this lol

People on this chat didnt even tried to ask something interesting, maybe Mike was open for that kind of questions, since he said that he would go to a meeting bla bla bla

I hate you guys

Every time there's been a chat like this, those questions get asked. Mike just doesn't answer them.

I hate you guys

Maybe he doesn't answer because he's not obligated to, he's a band member and not PR. If he feels like talking about the album then that's what he does; if he feels like shooting the shit with some LPU members and fans instead, then that's what he'll do.

He works hard on the album, do you think he wants to go on LPU chat and hear questions about his work all the time?

Maybe he doesn't answer because he's not obligated to, he's a band member and not PR. If he feels like talking about the album then that's what he does; if he feels like shooting the shit with some LPU members and fans instead, then that's what he'll do.

He works hard on the album, do you think he wants to go on LPU chat and hear questions about his work all the time?

Wow

I love the band and they have been my favorite band since like forever

but you guys are blind or what? you are way too defensive, seems like everything that the band does is OK for you

the band should have started giving us updates since some months ago

And to me they are semi obligated to do that

I love the band I want to know what's going on in the studio, they wont get hurt if they give us some REAL updates.

I hate you guys

if you have read the total log you may have noticed, that we asked for album updates. mike said, that there'll be another meeting at rick rubin's house, they didn't meet last time, because mike went snowboarding.. nothing else..

he didn't want to tell enything more...

Wow

I love the band and they have been my favorite band since like forever

but you guys are blind or what? you are way too defensive, seems like everything that the band does is OK for you

the band should have started giving us updates since some months ago

And to me they are semi obligated to do that

I love the band I want to know what's going on in the studio, they wont get hurt if they give us some REAL updates.

My douche-o-meter is going off the scales.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

When? never

If they changed their sound I dont know why they dont change this lol

People on this chat didnt even tried to ask something interesting, maybe Mike was open for that kind of questions, since he said that he would go to a meeting bla bla bla

No way an itunes song can leak. Waiting 1 week or 2, what's the big difference.

Reminds me of the M&G last year, where this one security prompted us to ask stuff about the new album and I was just thinking to myself "what the hell could we possible ask about the album at this point and they don't give out decent answers anway".

Recording an album is a big secret as a new military weapon. Most of the time you dont get much updates until an album is finished.

I hate you guys

100% true i hate that :angry: :angry: