Another MS chat at lpu.com

linkingabo

When? never

If they changed their sound I dont know why they dont change this lol

People on this chat didnt even tried to ask something interesting, maybe Mike was open for that kind of questions, since he said that he would go to a meeting bla bla bla

Sorry but I easily second the notion that there is at least somewhat of wasted opportunity in these chats.

[[skip this process if you already have an LPU account and go to step 4.]]

alright then heres what you do,

1.go to lpunderground.com and click sign up.

2.Then from there decide on which package to get

3. from there after all the process of signing up and setting up your info

4. go to underground then click enter chat

5. then lurk there for however long it takes to Mike to show up again.

if you arent willing to do that you have little right to complain. Get a membership, ask mike whatever you want then come back here again after you got carried in the chat and begin to complain how the band doesnt do anything for the fans :lol:

[[skip this process if you already have an LPU account and go to step 4.]]

alright then heres what you do,

1.go to lpunderground.com and click sign up.

2.Then from there decide on which package to get

3. from there after all the process of signing up and setting up your info

4. go to underground then click enter chat

5. then lurk there for however long it takes to Mike to show up again.

if you arent willing to do that you have little right to complain. Get a membership, ask mike whatever you want then come back here again after you got carried in the chat and begin to complain how the band doesnt do anything for the fans :lol:

Never complained the band doesn't do anything for the fans. Said this was somewhat of a wasted opportunity.

Never complained the band doesn't do anything for the fans. Said this was somewhat of a wasted opportunity.

I think the point was, if your going to complain about people not asking good questions, then sign up and ask questions yourself.

It was a wasted opportunity, but I don't expect every surprise chat to be taken seriously. So I'm not upset that nothing new was learned from this chat. I'll just sign on next time and chat. LPU FTW!!! ;)

I think the point was, if your going to complain about people not asking good questions, then sign up and ask questions yourself.

It was a wasted opportunity, but I don't expect every surprise chat to be taken seriously. So I'm not upset that nothing new was learned from this chat. I'll just sign on next time and chat. LPU FTW!!! ;)

:)

+1

As an LPU member, I would rather have a fun little conversation with Mike than pester him with questions he won't answer.

+1

As an LPU member, I would rather have a fun little conversation with Mike than pester him with questions he won't answer.

yeah but unicorns? i can think of tons of things to chat about rather than being stupid for the sake of being stupid. its not really THAT big of a deal though.

idk about anyone else. but im a fan of the band bcuz of their music not their personality. album is taking forever, and zero update besides '' we're trying to be unique''. the only unique thing is how they keep us in the total blue 24/7 w.o any real thing to get us excited for. its getting old.

idk about anyone else. but im a fan of the band bcuz of their music not their personality. album is taking forever, and zero update besides '' we're trying to be unique''. the only unique thing is how they keep us in the total blue 24/7 w.o any real thing to get us excited for. its getting old.

Sorry, I'm one to change my mind all the time, but not on this one.

i reiterate my point. Sign up yourself and lurk till the get on and ask them yourselves why they are taking so long. ;)

Personally i think people need to pick up other bands. If all you do is listen to LP stricly (not saying you do) then you are going to have Hybrid Theory,Meteora and Minutes playing for a long while still

i reiterate my point. Sign up yourself and lurk till the get on and ask them yourselves why they are taking so long. ;)

Personally i think people need to pick up other bands. If all you do is listen to LP stricly (not saying you do) then you are going to have Hybrid Theory,Meteora and Minutes playing for a long while still

qft

Go check out a band called Ill Nino. You might like what you hear and it might make the waiting easier. Make sure you listen to their album Confession though. That is by far their best album.

the reason i speak out is cuz i do love other bands and they give their fans some actual updates. having to spend money for updates or ne thing is sad.[ as u tend to imply]. lp needs to work on that.

the reason i speak out is cuz i do love other bands and they give their fans some actual updates. having to spend money for updates or ne thing is sad.[ as u tend to imply]. lp needs to work on that.

then keep reading mikes blogs

google linkin park and click news until an actual update appears. OR lurk in their ustream until they get on. There free of charge what do you want an update on a silverplatter? I dont think the band owes us anything. They do enough IMO

then keep reading mikes blogs

google linkin park and click news until an actual update appears. OR lurk in their ustream until they get on. There free of charge what do you want an update on a silverplatter? I dont think the band owes us anything. They do enough IMO

why they hell should anyone have to fight tooth and nail just to get a freaking update? You GOT to be kidding me. I suggest you look at how other bands do things and how they treat their fans.

and they do owe us, because essentially we are their employers. We give them our money, and we keep them going.

Edited by FaiNt

why they hell should anyone have to fight tooth and nail just to get a freaking update? You GOT to be kidding me. I suggest you look at how other bands do things and how they treat their fans.

and they do owe us, because essentially we are their employers. We give them our money, and we keep them going.

Posted Image

i dont think its tooth and nail honestly its quite simple. LP doesnt have to updates us on anything. I think your just mad the band isnt meeting YOUR expectations. Sure it might also be a lot of others expectations but if you knew how the band is you know how secretive they are. They obviously are insecure of themselves as seen on making of dvds and such that they think even letting one album detail is bad. Trust me my friend im on your side but not as angry about it as you. And for the record i know bands that do update their bands frequently. Bands such as Coheed, Papa Roach, 10 Years the list goes on. Not every band thinks the same way nor operate the same . Got to remember that.

And i can GUARANTEE that even if the band updates thered still be a handful of people who would complain about the quality of the updates. Tis where the term "cant make everybody happy" comes in. Its always something or another with the fans of this band

Posted Image

i dont think its tooth and nail honestly its quite simple. LP doesnt have to updates us on anything. I think your just mad the band isnt meeting YOUR expectations. Sure it might also be a lot of others expectations but if you knew how the band is you know how secretive they are. They obviously are insecure of themselves as seen on making of dvds and such that they think even letting one album detail is bad. Trust me my friend im on your side but not as angry about it as you. And for the record i know bands that do update their bands frequently. Bands such as Coheed, Papa Roach, 10 Years the list goes on. Not every band thinks the same way nor operate the same . Got to remember that.

And i can GUARANTEE that even if the band updates thered still be a handful of people who would complain about the quality of the updates. Tis where the term "cant make everybody happy" comes in. Its always something or another with the fans of this band

haha i love that pic.

i'm not mad, i'm just frustrated. my fav band, circa survive, did a complete series of vids of them in the studio, with clips of rough songs. i'm not even really asking for them to do that... just anything will be suffice..like talking about new instruments etc. true they don't have too, but its common courtesy to loyal fans and to keep ppl interested. being in a band myself, i knw not to think they operate lik anyone else, but im not asking for anything outrageous.