LPU Chat with Mark Fiore!

Nameless

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sarcastic, negative and rude comment by spraypaintninpens? What are the odds?!

+1

Love the sarcasm too, lol

I might show up to this one, sounds like it could have the opportunity to be awesome, lets follow LPxDC's lead here and discuss what questions we want asked

thats amazing, so i hope this chat will be much better then the last rob chat, but i think mark isn't that slow as rob :lol:

maybe we can get some information about how he's directing all the LPUTV's and LPTV's and maybe he can give us a small studio update, which would be really awesome.

what is the UTC time for the chat time?

EDIT: will be midnight

Edited by SpikeMinoda

For anyone who didn't see the 'Making of MTM' in theaters, it was awesome. It was basically a bunch of footage that wasn't shown on the DVD, Mike showed BIO with just the party in the background, talked about how Mike went home and made WID in one night, how Chester did the 18 second scream in GU and how he could have went longer, Phoenix joking about Chester always swearing, how the chorus of HHH is actually all the band members singing amen at once, that's all I remember. It was really cool though and way more exciting than the actual DVD IMO.

For anyone who didn't see the 'Making of MTM' in theaters, it was awesome. It was basically a bunch of footage that wasn't shown on the DVD, Mike showed BIO with just the party in the background, talked about how Mike went home and made WID in one night, how Chester did the 18 second scream in GU and how he could have went longer, Phoenix joking about Chester always swearing, how the chorus of HHH is actually all the band members singing amen at once, that's all I remember. It was really cool though and way more exciting than the actual DVD IMO.

I saw it back in the theatres at the time. It had some exclusive footage but I wouldn't say there was a lot of it. It would be good to see again one day, but I really hope we can just move on from MTM. Hopefully new LPTV is coming out and the album is almost done.

Man i wish i could have seen all of that but the theater iwas in was having problems with the movie and it went out and didnt come back until lp was about to start performing the concert! :(

I like Fiore but I don't know why some of you are flipping out on some of the people who think chats should be reserved for band members. I think it should myself but if he gives some information and not something ridiculous, it will be cool. However, LPU chats, in general, the past few years have been nothing but a joke in the first place. That's not negative - that's the truth.

As far as the theatre footage, it was definitely neat stuff. I remember it being put together a lot better than what's on the DVD. There was a ton of Phoenix and Joe interviews. Showed a lot of camaraderie in the band, it was just good stuff, I didn't expect it before the showing. It was a little over 30 mins long (I think?).

alright lets disucss what questions to ask good ole Fiore. Theres a lot to ask him like

The Snax

LPTV

DBS? Im sure he probably taped something and 100% sure he edited all the material for the DBSTV's

how he got the job

funny tour stories?

etc;etc;

honestly i wish i could go to the chat to see if theres any chance he could upload the theatre making of mtm footage that never saw the light of day outside of the theatres

When are you coming to my country? xD

That wouldn't even make sense to ask Mark that question (yet some dipshit's gonna ask anyway)

Additionally, I see nothing wrong with an LPU chat with Mark. He's a cool guy, and aside from the M2M Theater thing (which I hadn't heard of until just now) people could ask about Snax stuff, maybe what he knows regarding the new album, stuff like that.

People should get over the "band members only in chat" mentality, shit.

what a fail chat, firstly mark has no idea how the chat works then mike pops in and tell us that there is a video chat with him and chester and everyone chucks off leaving the chat ruined. No answers on anything interesting

Wow...I'm glad that I didn't attend. I really wanted to ask about the MTM theater footage, kinda mad no one else did. LPLive should try and get a chat with Mark that way we could ask! I know everyone would enjoy watching that somehow.

Wow...I'm glad that I didn't attend. I really wanted to ask about the MTM theater footage, kinda mad no one else did. LPLive should try and get a chat with Mark that way we could ask! I know everyone would enjoy watching that somehow.

He said that it was all on the MTM special edition, though I think he might be mistaken.

Later on he mentioned that he did not film the stuff in theaters, and he didn't know anything about it.

lamesauce. looks like we might never get it unless a 10 year anniversary for MtM happens ahhhhh