LPLive Group @ LP.com

hahninator

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of this posting, there are 130 members in the Shinoda Fans group....while there are 124 in the LPLive group on the brand new LinkinPark.com website.

That's pretty close. Anyone want to help get us to the top? Could we possibly overtake the LPU Members group? We have 500+ on Facebook and Twitter...I bet we could do it!

Click here and join our site's group on the new LP.com social networking site! Come and post a comment and hang out with us!

EDIT: If you would like to be INVITED to the new LP.com and join the LPL group, then please reply to this post saying so and be sure to include your EMAIL ADDRESS. Thanks!!

thx

Edited by tylerwwe

As of this posting, there are 130 members in the Shinoda Fans group....while there are 124 in the LPLive group on the brand new LinkinPark.com website.

That's pretty close. Anyone want to help get us to the top? Could we possibly overtake the LPU Members group? We have 500+ on Facebook and Twitter...I bet we could do it!

Click here and join our site's group on the new LP.com social networking site! Come and post a comment and hang out with us!

EDIT: If you would like to be INVITED to the new LP.com and join the LPL group, then please reply to this post saying so and be sure to include your EMAIL ADDRESS. Thanks!!

please invite me, my email adress is nikovilovic_park_91@hotmail.com

thank you

invite me !!!

*mail removed*

Please !!!

thx

lol, you'll never get the LPu group I guess and there is no need if you have your forum and everything you need to post the stuff here...

please can i be invited?

*mail removed*

thanks,

dan

*mail removed*

thx

Hi. Please and invitation !

*mail removed*

please can i be invited? *mail removed*

please invite me, my email adress is *mail removed*

thank you

Sent

this is ridiculous....inviting non LPU members to get more members for the LPL group.

But posting screenshots from the site is not allowed...omg

This was meant to be a LPU exclusive.... -.-

exactly what I think.

And Dan worte yesterday: "Just a friendly notice, Team LP has already invited all LPU members. Please do not invite anyone to join the site until we tell you that the site is 100% live."

haha you should give yourselves some warnings for using the board for forbidden stuff. If someone else would have started it he would have been banned or something.

Screw off. You join just to ask for something. You don't say anything else, not "hi" or "please". Strike that... you're not even asking, you're commanding.

I didnt actually say please either but i didnt mean it like that, more of a light hearted excited invite !

This was supposed to be an PLU exclusive! This really isn't fair! Even an email was sent telling not to invite but u guys are! This is really sad u guys! Seriously!

PLU??? What's that??? :blink:

and guys no backseat moderating. This goes to everyone.

PLU??? What's that??? :blink:

and guys no backseat moderating. This goes to everyone.

This is not moderating if we say that it's crap to invite non LPU members to a LPU exclusive. Just my opinion.

Remember when someone posted a screenshot from the site? within minutes after posting it were deleted with the reason that it's LPU exclusive. And now?

This is not moderating if we say that it's crap to invite non LPU members to a LPU exclusive. Just my opinion.

Remember when someone posted a screenshot from the site? within minutes after posting it were deleted with the reason that it's LPU exclusive. And now?

im not saying it is. Im saying it as a general statement to everyone. Because i can see people trying to act like moderators. So thank you very much.

Ever thought of lpl staff have contact to lpu? Ever thought of it could be ok for them? If mods says its ok, its ok, if not it will have consequences thats it.