A Small Public Service Announcement....

hahninator

We got to be sure to ask about the demos and the older live shows they want to sell. Asking questions about the new album is pointless if you ask me.

Totally agree.

Never understood people who ask about something that will happen in future and what we will find out eventually (like album release date, name, or etc.)

Totally agree.

Never understood people who ask about something that will happen in future and what we will find out eventually (like album release date, name, or etc.)

Totally agree with THAT.

I think we should ask about the demos, if we could get the rest of the VMA score released, and if they are planning on selling the older shows (prior to 2006/2007).

wow that mike chat banner is SUPER cool looking! I wonder who made it!?

Was it you? lol

I'm all up for the shows questions and demos. If someone asks about the new album how about something along the lines of "How much longer do you think it's gonna take?"

Was it you? lol

I'm all up for the shows questions and demos. If someone asks about the new album how about something along the lines of "How much longer do you think it's gonna take?"

no thats a bigger waste of a question IMO

it will probably be responded with an im not sure or the clique

"If it takes 1 month itll take a month if it takes a year itll take a year"

</2 cents>

ask mike why aren't they playing rock Am ring?

because they arent. plain and simple. Maybe whomever reported the rumor was taken out of context. Like as in maybe they are. Idk. Lets not waste questions on tour/studio stuff because those types of subjects the band can never really give a concrete answer