A Small Public Service Announcement....

hahninator

because they arent. plain and simple. Maybe whomever reported the rumor was taken out of context.

1. You never know. If I had to place a bet right now, it'd be that LP is headlining RaR + RiP 2010.

2. Taken out of context? It came directly from Mike and Phoenix at the Grafenhainichen Meet & Greet. I talked to Ana before and after the Meet and Greet; she walked the few miles back after the show with Jonas, Michalangelo, Jacrid and a few friends and I while telling us that Mike and Phoenix said "We actually have to ask to play at those festivals, not the other way around". She explained it all to us and I took it at that moment, it was confirmed by LP that they were headlining Rock am Ring 2010. HOWEVER, I do believe she said one of them said it was a "probably"?

*calls in Ana*

plz ask if Across The Line has the possibility to be a live-track and why was it left out of Minutes to Midnight:P

Stupid question. Why would a band play a song live that was discarded from an album that came out 2 and a half years ago because they didn't think it was good enough? They haven't played No Roads Left live, they haven't played Announcement Service Public live, they haven't played Dedicated live, they haven't legitimately tried to play A.06 live, they haven't played a full HTEP song live since 2002...

Zero possibility of Across the Line ever being performed live, if you ask me.

Also, instead of asking Mike about the VMA score, I think it would be better to specifically refer to the LPU promo video when asking about it, "Mike, can you tell us more about the song at the beginning of the new LPU9 promo video and if it will ever see the light of day?" or something like that. We know it's from the VMA score, so that will inevitably be part of his response, but if you ask him about the VMA score, there's a chance he may not even mention the song in question, which is what everybody really wants to know about.

1. You never know. If I had to place a bet right now, it'd be that LP is headlining RaR + RiP 2010.

Full Rock Am Ring 2010 lineup has already been announced. KISS is headlining Day 1, Muse is headlining Day 2, and Rammstein is headlining Day 3. Same 3 bands are also headlining Rock Im Park.

http://www.rock-am-ring.com/

im a member now, first chat for me, donno how since i was in lpu6 but cant remember if there was a char or where i was when it went down. But how does one get into a chat?

You can find it everywhere in site. click on fans on the upper bar. There you can find chat option

Stupid question. Why would a band play a song live that was discarded from an album that came out 2 and a half years ago because they didn't think it was good enough? They haven't played No Roads Left live, they haven't played Announcement Service Public live, they haven't played Dedicated live, they haven't legitimately tried to play A.06 live, they haven't played a full HTEP song live since 2002...

Zero possibility of Across the Line ever being performed live, if you ask me.

http://www.rock-am-ring.com/

QWERTY= It wasn't included in MtM, but they played it a lot in project revolution 2007.

So yes there is possibility of it being performed live and it isn't a stupid question:D

Edited by Derbyster

You can find it everywhere in site. click on fans on the upper bar. There you can find chat option

so there is no registering or whatever you just go to the chat room when the chat happens and wait for you nick letter to post the question? Edited by GraDoN

QWERTY= It wasn't included in MtM, but they played it a lot in project revolution 2007.

So yes there is possibility of it being performed live and it isn't a stupid question:D

Perhaps because Qwerty was played in the summer of 2006 before MTM was even close to being finished? They later recorded it for the fanclub and fans kept requesting it live, hence why they played it live at PR07. It's not like Qwerty was released as a b-side two and a half years after MTM came out, we already heard it way before MTM. I wouldn't even consider it a MTM era song.

I love how we have already moderators for Mike chat...

Some people in here already start to decide for the others which question should YOU ask for mike.

just funny!!! i think if I AM paying my LPU account i´m free to ask whatever I want...it´s up to mike answer it or not!

By the way... in past chats people asked those questions that you are saying mike won´t answer and we DID get an answer. So we never know...let people do their questions...

I wouldn't call 5 times out of a 29-show tour "a lot." The band obviously didn't like the song and cut it from several Set B shows even before dropping it altogether following the Toronto show. QWERTY was also played live before it was ever released on an LPU CD, it doesn't really count. Plus when they played it live after releasing the studio version, they didn't even play the studio version live.

I will personally send you an entire one of my paychecks if Across the Line is ever played live. I'm that confident that it won't be.

I sure hope someone brings up "She Couldn't"

There still so much we don't know about that song

Mike will not say anything more than what he's already said about She Couldn't. "Legal reasons" for keeping quiet don't just magically go away.

And what don't we know about it anyway? We know about as much about it as any other 1999-early 2000 demo.

Some people in here already start to decide for the others which question should YOU ask for mike.

just funny!!! i think if I AM paying my LPU account i´m free to ask whatever I want...it´s up to mike answer it or not!

By the way... in past chats people asked those questions that you are saying mike won´t answer and we DID get an answer. So we never know...let people do their questions...

i think they are just weeding out what they know that wont be answered. I can only encourage people to ask what hasnt been ask and to read old logs to see what has been asked. However last Mike chat, people got highly annoyed with me for passing art related questions without realizing that a LARGE chunk of users only asked it or personal lives questions that would not be passed. What yall see in a log from regular members is nothing of what i see. Mine are about 4 times larger

Booya. Nicely said.

I wouldn't mind hearing a little bit more about the site updates to mikeshinoda.com and linkinpark.com.

Like what new features can we expect, what kind of time frame we are looking at to seeing the updates and will it reflect on whats going on with the album at the current time.

I wouldn't mind hearing a little bit more about the site updates to mikeshinoda.com and linkinpark.com.

Like what new features can we expect, what kind of time frame we are looking at to seeing the updates and will it reflect on whats going on with the album at the current time.

Someone should ask about the new lptv's...like how come we haven't got any lptv's from the band during their European/Asian Tour this year? I thought we should've gotten more LPTV's by now? What happened?