Happy Halloween!

hahninator

Happy Halloween!

Halloween (also spelled Hallowe'en) is an annual holiday celebrated on October 31. It has roots in the Celtic festival of Samhain and the Christian holy day of All Saints. It is largely a secular celebration but some have expressed strong feelings about perceived religious overtones.

The day is often associated with the colors black and orange, and is strongly associated with symbols like the jack-o'-lantern. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, wearing costumes and attending costume parties, ghost tours, bonfires, visiting haunted attractions, pranks, telling scary stories, and watching horror films.

Anyone have any special plans?

happy halloween!!

my plans for tomorrow are: join people at the big bonfire they are preparing and burn all my school books since i finished school. then scare my mum (dunno how yet) and watch a few horrors with a friend. should be a good day :D

FREE CHIPOTLE! Im going to put one of those windshield things that ppl use to cover their windows as my "foil" for my costume, dress up as a burrito or bowl and u get free food haha. Then afterwards not sure, maybe watch scary movies but i work 1-5 but after that my plans for chipotle and movies will commence then haha

Stay safe guys. There's some crazy ppl out there.

And don't eat the candy in the cheap rappers...trust me ;)

Cheap rappers? Like little wayne and drake?

Or you mean, wrappers? The term wrapper generally refers to a type of packaging, such as a flat sheet made out of paper, cellophane, or plastic to enclose an object.

Staying home with my fiance and our doggy. We will be giving away candy and watching one of our favorite movie that we watched as kids "Hocus Pocus." lol

Edited by lperocker

So basically halloween in the USA is one big fucking sexparty

*moves to the USA*

People in the USA always find a way to make everything a sex party. People in the USA will find an excuse to have a sex party on freaking Veterans day.

Yay for the Veterans! ok! Bring out the orgy lamp! :lol: