am fucking sick! I just want to sleep and puke and sleep some more

that may have been why he looked like shit

Could be, but his haircut and over-makeup makes him look like shit:P

He looked fine before that with that spiked up haircut

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, seriously, I'd hate to continue the eyeliner discussion but this is the second time now that I've seen Chester with the eye liner. He needs to drop it or at least cut back on it. It seems that he's been trying to fit in with the looks of the rest of the band. He doesn't need to do that. Just look like yourself Chesty! There's no point in trying to achieve the emo look. Elias is really the only one in the band who has that look.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

Yea, seriously, I'd hate to continue the eyeliner discussion but this is the second time now that I've seen Chester with the eye liner. He needs to drop it or at least cut back on it. It seems that he's been trying to fit in with the looks of the rest of the band. He doesn't need to do that. Just look like yourself Chesty! There's no point in trying to achieve the emo look. Elias is really the only one in the band who has that look.

Seconded. I don't care if he's done it before - the point is, he looks terrible. We didn't have LPLive in 2005, but we have it now, so we're going to talk about it, lol.

Awesome video...I hope we get more from the show in one way or another.

I don't get why you guys care about the eyeliner so much. Astat is right, he has been doing it since 2005...don't know why everyone bitches about it now. As long as Chester makes good music I could care less what he looks like to be honest...

Yeah, the outro was fucking sick. The guitar work, the percussion, Chester actually doing the full blown vocal parts on the bridge that he originally sung during the acoustic version from ReAct now. Pretty fucking ace performance. Fans seemed out of it, though, and it kind of sounded like they used canned cheering when the choruses kicked in. But people seemed genuinely excited during the ending bit, like me.

I don't get why he feels the need to change his look cause of julien k. I didn't see mike wearing do-rags when he toured with 50 cent.

Are you crazy? Mike TOTALLY changed his look when he toured with Fort Minor. Changed his facial hair, straightened the bills on all his hats, started wearing big puffed-out coats and baggier pants, started cleaning his fancy sneakers with a toothbrush all the time...Mike made every effort to look more "gangsta" as soon as he started doing promo work for Fort Minor, and stopped as soon as he switched back to LP. Summer Sonic 2006 was the last time we saw him with that look, and it was the last 2 shows for Fort Minor. Coincidence? Hardly.

I don't get why you guys care about the eyeliner so much. Astat is right, he has been doing it since 2005...don't know why everyone bitches about it now. As long as Chester makes good music I could care less what he looks like to be honest...

Signed.

This is 100 % the best performance I've seen from this band.

Signed as well. This was the best performance of them so far. Chester's voice gave me the creeps, one can clearly hear Ryan singing in the background (which I totally love, btw), Amir plays insane solo stuff and I fucking LOVE it how Chester and Ryan really go wild at the end of the song . Such a great song! And did anyone notice how Chester sings quite deep in the "Ohhh" bridge, whereas Ryan sings the high part? That's quite unusual for that song but I LOVE IT!!!

Are you crazy? Mike TOTALLY changed his look when he toured with Fort Minor. Changed his facial hair, straightened the bills on all his hats, started wearing big puffed-out coats and baggier pants, started cleaning his fancy sneakers with a toothbrush all the time...Mike made every effort to look more "gangsta" as soon as he started doing promo work for Fort Minor, and stopped as soon as he switched back to LP. Summer Sonic 2006 was the last time we saw him with that look, and it was the last 2 shows for Fort Minor. Coincidence? Hardly.

I agree!

Haha guys. this is not america's next top model god:D

who cares how he looks? He looked bad on that show... FINE! but the msuic was the shit!

its the music we are here for.

Now lets talk about Let down instead of his haircut, eyeliner, looks.