Let Down Live At Ulalume Now ONLINE

LPxDC

Let Down live From Ulalume can now be viewed HERE

Watch Dead By Sunrise performing "Let Down" at MTV's Ulalume Festival. Check out more from their performance Friday, October 30 at 9pm ET/PT on MTV, and 11pm ET/PT on mtvU during the "Ulalume: Howling at New Moon" special.

Alright! Lets hope we can get more from the show! Who's recording?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep thats sal i was wondering why i couldnt find him! He didnt have his trademark LP beanie on! im behind that one girl but you cant see mee =[ hopefully WIC airs cuz Revolutionman who was there said i def turned up there haha

can somebody make mp3 of this song? :D awesome performance

this and good video too! I want this for my ipod! hehe ahh im so glad Let Down came online. I really want MA or WIC but i doubt we may get them unless we petitioned haha

I wouldnt mind CBI, only cause Chester points at me... /fanboi

hehe. I really wish MTV would just air the whole show. I mean why not they barely show anything music related anymore. If we are lucky maybe they could air the show in Europe haha

yep thats sal i was wondering why i couldnt find him! He didnt have his trademark LP beanie on! im behind that one girl but you cant see mee =[ hopefully WIC airs cuz Revolutionman who was there said i def turned up there haha

haha at the beginning of walking in circles your face was on the big screen for like 20 seconds.

Chester in 2005:

Posted Image

Can we please stop the stupid complaining about the eyeliner now? You're all about 4 years late on that one.

yeah the eyeliner is nothin new still looks stuped tho lol

Edited by sian18