New Dead By Sunrise USA dates?

LESTAT

Ohh, nice!! :) I think this is an obvious hint for an US tour, and the time span (end of November/beginning of December) would also make sense, I guess. Maybe they are gonna do a real Europe tour at the beginning of November or in mid-November then!

Not too fond of the other artists, but Breaking Benjamin and Papa Roach are cool!

Funny how a couple years ago Chester was bashing all of these bands pretty much with ''I fucking hate nu-metal. I never liked any of the bands, not even the ones I was friends with''. I guarantee you he would have included Papa Roach, Flyleaf and Breaking Benjamin in that category two years ago. It's whatever though. I'm starting to think we won't get a US headlining tour like FM did so I'm happy that I'm going to NYC and Ulalume since they might be the only shows that come my way.

wouldnt mind this line up but i MUCH prefer a club headlining tour.

Me too. Chester said that after they figure out how to work around LP they plan on doing a full tour but for now they are doing scattered dates everywhere. Listen to the rockline radio interview...lptimes has it up for download.

I'm gonna try my damnedest to be at the Grand Prarie show. A LOT of good shows are the month before so we'll have to see.

Wow I just noticed there is a Lubbock date in between Houston and Dallas. If DBS got confirmed for that show as well I would shit a brick or two. I could 100% for sure attend that.

These are radio shows, which is why DBS is playing them.

"I got it from Breaking Benjamin's management. Some of the dates weren't completely finalized, so they're subject to change. The dates with DbS are radio festivals: 11/30 KTBZ "Buzz Festivus" show & 12/03 KDGE Christmas show."

-Admin of No-Games.com

These are radio shows, which is why DBS is playing them.

"I got it from Breaking Benjamin's management. Some of the dates weren't completely finalized, so they're subject to change. The dates with DbS are radio festivals: 11/30 KTBZ "Buzz Festivus" show & 12/03 KDGE Christmas show."

-Admin of No-Games.com

Ah so the Dallas show is How The Edge Stole Christmas. FINALLY! Someone LP related is playing at a radio show in Dallas haha. Well as long as I don't miss my math class one more time between now and then, I'M GOING!

Mark, come to Dallas and go to the show with me. You will never see a band in a better venue than Nokia Theater. It is like world renowned for its acoustics.