DBS Vegas Updates

hahninator

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Sorry I didnt give updates, my phone died after The Morning After but it was a great show. Condemned is a sick song live =) Was very pleased to hear Let Down and Walking In Circles live. Couldn't be happier right now. Again sorry

Setlist:

01. Crawl Back In

02. Condemned

03. The Morning After

04. Fire

05. Let Down

06. Walking In Circles

07. Too Late

08. The End Of The World

09. My Suffering

10. Inside Of Me

11. 20 Eyes (The Misfits Cover)

Looks like was a intense show, 20 eyes ? mmm i thinks its better close the show with own songs, i dont know, maybe inside of me would be a nice end...

I think that mike shinoda should participate like a guest in some shows, or DBS play some songs of LP, Like My December...

any vids up? yea my band would never close with a cover. the opener and closer are very important and u gotta have people singing your songs on their drive home.

that's is true...

a cover is good but not when you close your shows...

i dont know the song, but i think is a little mistake in the setlist...

Which version of Morning After did they play?

The '06 live version was pretty much identical to the '09 studio version, so...why would they play anything else?

Also, closing with a cover song when you're a new band and people don't know many of your songs is actually a good idea. You want to close with something that will get a good reception, and that's usually a song that people know. Once you've established yourselves, it doesn't matter, but the general public has likely only heard 1 to 4 songs from the album at this point. Crawl Back In is the only other song that makes sense for them to close a DBS headlining show with right now, but they've obviously decided that it's better as an opener.

Edited by Astat

The '06 live version was pretty much identical to the '09 studio version, so...why would they play anything else?

Also, closing with a cover song when you're a new band and people don't know many of your songs is actually a good idea. You want to close with something that will get a good reception, and that's usually a song that people know. Once you've established yourselves, it doesn't matter, but the general public has likely only heard 1 to 4 songs from the album at this point. Crawl Back In is the only other song that makes sense for them to close a DBS headlining show with right now, but they've obviously decided that it's better as an opener.

very good point. Didnt see it that way. Guess it does make sense when you look at it. And i agree with you on the CBI idea.

I'm pretty sure they didn't. Ghost812 just dubbed the audio of the remix over his video recording because he thought the quality sucked.

I cant even find his anymore. There's another video on YouTube recorded by someone else. The audio is really distorted but i can still tell it's the remix (the ending gives it away).

See: