Favourite track on Out of Ashes???

[High_Voltage]

Out of Ashes  

188 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite song off of Out of Ashes?

• Fire
    • Crawl Back In
    • Too Late
    • Inside of Me
    • Let Down
    • Give Me Your Name
    • My Suffering
    • Condemned
    • Into You
    • End of the World
    • Walking In Circles
    • In the Darkness
    • Morning After (2009 Studio Version)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite song from them is actually the acoustic version of "Let Down" that they played live a while ago. From the album, I think it's a tie between "Crawl Back In" and "In The Darkness". I like the studio version of "Let Down" too.

• 3 weeks later...

It seriously has, each time I'm like "wtf make up your mind"

also the majority of Out of Ashes is pretty emo, it is Chester after all. Unless he's writing about fuckin', it's gonna be emo.

He went through a lot of fucking bullshit from the span of 2004-2007 pretty much. Out Of Ashes isn't really 'emo' at all. It's more dark sounding. If you take away Fire, Give Me Your Name, Into You and In The Darkness, the album has a very dark, deep sound to it.

http://www.revolvermag.com/features/post/w...nington-on-div/

If everyone hasn't already seen this article, read it. It's my favorite DBS interview and IMO, it's the best of all. You'll see what the fuck he went though.

• 1 month later...

He went through a lot of fucking bullshit from the span of 2004-2007 pretty much. Out Of Ashes isn't really 'emo' at all. It's more dark sounding. If you take away Fire, Give Me Your Name, Into You and In The Darkness, the album has a very dark, deep sound to it.

http://www.revolvermag.com/features/post/w...nington-on-div/

If everyone hasn't already seen this article, read it. It's my favorite DBS interview and IMO, it's the best of all. You'll see what the fuck he went though.

I now want to hear that demo of Let Down

I love Dead By Sunrise so much, I believe they will continue with new songs, even after 2-3 years (better soon as much as possible). I favorites are:

1. Walking In Circles - this song is most awesome of all awesome songs, the melody is enormous, lyrics and voice are killing

2. Let Down and 3. Too Late- very sweet and beautiful songs

but other songs love is the same love, this only the most precious for me

Voted for Walking In Circles

Edited by Maxthunderer

i've listened to a lot of OOA lately. Really like almost every song except In The Darkness and Condemned.

Favourite live track is End of the world, but unfortunately the album version kinda sucks imo.

Into you, Too late are like on repeat lately. Awesome stuff!

• 2 months later...

The Catalyst made me appreciate DBS even more.

Totally right! And it's DBS season again so I've been rediscovering the album lately. To me, it's the perfect fall album - maybe because it was released in fall but also because it transports a certain atmosphere that I can really adapt to during this time.

• 4 weeks later...