8. Condemned (2:32)

9. Into You (3:23)

10. End Of The World (3:56)

11. Walking In Circles (4:43)

12. In The Darkness (5:27)

13. Morning After (Bonus) (3:29)

Total length: 47:12

Source

Reminder: "Morning After" is listed as bonus track only for the japanese version of the album, also you can get it if you pre-order OOA now on iTunes.

in the darkness 5:27

inside of me 2:18

:o

Why are you surprised about either of these? Ryan Shuck just confirmed in the 98KUPD radio interview a couple days ago that Inside of Me is "like two and a half minutes long," and the live video of In the Darkness from the acoustic show has been going around for ages...

Edited by Astat

Why are you surprised about either of these? Ryan Shuck just confirmed in the 98KUPD radio interview a couple days ago that Inside of Me is "like two and a half minutes long," and the live video of In the Darkness from the acoustic show has been going around for ages...

Ryan actually got me VERY excited for that "Inside Of Me" song. His description sounds awesome, and now I'm especially excited for that "Wohohoo" part in the chorus *hahaha*

Ryan actually got me VERY excited for that "Inside Of Me" song. His description sounds awesome, and now I'm especially excited for that "Wohohoo" part in the chorus *hahaha*

I actually hope that it doesn't sound like a pop-song xD A little heavier than he did it, please.

But yeah, I'm excided about this song as well!

Okay, I'm excided about the entire album, but who's not?

Maybe because I don't heard the radio interview and never saw a live video of In the Darkness?????????????

im surprised too, im a casual fan, sometimes things are missed.

Here's a nice little piece of info:

1. Fire (3:50)

2. Crawl Back In (3:02)

3. Too Late (2:59)

4. Inside Of Me (2:18)

5. Let Down (3:58)

6. Give Me Your Name (4:56)

7. My Suffering (2:39)

8. Condemned (2:32)

9. Into You (3:23)

10. End Of The World (3:56)

11. Walking In Circles (4:43)

12. In The Darkness (5:27)

13. Morning After (Bonus) (3:29)

Total length: 47:12

Source

At least we know "Morning After" isn't the JK remix. I honestly thought it would be :lol:

I can't wait to hear these songs, I'm guessing the more angry and dark sounds are the shorter songs. Can't wait for 'Inside Of Me', 'Condemned', 'My Suffering', 'Walking In Circles', 'Too Late' and 'Give Me Your Name'.

can't wait! I'm frustrated not being able to listen to any previews of the songs! but...keep waiting... :lol:

I don't wanna hear any previews actually. I'm just going to wait for the full album to come out. Fire and Crawl Back In are enough to keep me satisfied for a month. Previews always ruin the songs for me. Especially tracks like In The Darkness and Walking In Circles, if I heard a preview, that would ruin the beauty of those songs for me.