Gräfenhainichen - Audience Audio Recording

nkramar

Thanks for the recording; it's good. I'm torn; on the one hand, I like the girl's enthusiasm I hear in the background, but I wish she would be quiet at some points. :huh:

Unfortunately this is the worst case at concerts. ;) btw those were 2 boys in front of us...

yeah, these kids are singing so fucking out off tune... i mean, i don't wanna say, that i'm singing nicely like a bird on a concert, but that's aweful... <_< thank god, they're not singing that much.

apart from that: great job, dude!! i really like listening to this. but, you know what i missed? i was waiting for the moment, when everyone started to 'sing' seven nation army... during the concert, i was like: man, this is germany. as soon as people are in a big crowd, they start behaving like they were in a soccer-stadium... LOL. :lol: too bad, that moment was cut out...

yeah, these kids are singing so fucking out off tune... i mean, i don't wanna say, that i'm singing nicely like a bird on a concert, but that's aweful... <_< thank god, they're not singing that much.

apart from that: great job, dude!! i really like listening to this. but, you know what i missed? i was waiting for the moment, when everyone started to 'sing' seven nation army... during the concert, i was like: man, this is germany. as soon as people are in a big crowd, they start behaving like they were in a soccer-stadium... LOL. :lol: too bad, that moment was cut out...

the last show LP Show in germany I "heard" 7nationarmy was sung by the fans

was Düsseldorf and that was right before the EM Soccer final...

I'd also appreciate this.

i found the so called 'BonkEnc Audio Encoder' via google. it works well. :) hope, i could help ya...

well, i'm not sure about the point, but i think people were singing '7 nation army' during the break before the DBS set.

hahaha ! man when we were leaving some kids started 7nation thing! to be honest i was waiting for that too but at the end i was so tired i passed on that :P