Gräfenhainichen - Audience Audio Recording

nkramar

download flac and make yourself an mp3 ;) or better! go and tape any show using your cellphone or MP3 PLAYER :)

LOL mike, you're right...btw thank for the show.

Note:

For all the ppl who wants mp3's, please dont spam here; you can go to the request thread and post what you want to be uploaded, i'm sure we (the staff) or lpl members will do something about it.

Thanks all ppl who taped and shared its shows.

*back on topic*

lol. I liked in Stuttgart during the Numb outro/BTH intro the crowd was all like

MIIIIKE SHINODAAAA clapclapclapclapclap, haha. Hilarious.

LOL. that's great... :P

the guys, who've been to the ferropolis show... do you remember the first song, that started right after the concert finished? this OSC-cover??? i was like: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???? i mean, just a few minutes ago, we rocked our asses off to the 'real' OSC, and then, there's this soft-songwriter-whatever-version... xD that was so ridicoulus... xD xD

Torrent and FLACs are bullshit. MP3 please.

Quick! Someone call for the waaaaaambulance before we lose him.

Ever downloaded flac and converted it for yourself? There are dozens of programs that can do so. Staff and members upload enough here without having to fill a bullshit request like this. Ever thought of asking in a polite manner?

LOL. that's great... :P

the guys, who've been to the ferropolis show... do you remember the first song, that started right after the concert finished? this OSC-cover??? i was like: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???? i mean, just a few minutes ago, we rocked our asses off to the 'real' OSC, and then, there's this soft-songwriter-whatever-version... xD that was so ridicoulus... xD xD

Yes, as far as I know it was the bluegrass version of "One Step Closer" which is available on this tribute album: http://www.amazon.de/Bluegrass-Tribute-Lin...9214&sr=8-1

Damn!!! That crowd EXPLODED for New Divide!!!! For the love of all that is holy, keep it in the setlist!

Duuuuuude ND is LETHAL when it starts the encore. It is the perfect song for 2009/2010 to start the encore in every setlist. I love that shit, lol. Every show I went to, the crowd BLEW UP for it.

Then imagine Faint into OSC after that. My god the encore rocks lol.