Gräfenhainichen Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i loved it, yesterday! :lol: but coheed sucked... really. they were so lame. sometimes the songs started great and my friend and me wanted to party or something, but then there was nothing there to rock... <_< but funeral was ok. 'mein kopf ist voll scheiße' LMAO :P

i loved the bth-intro. it was so amazing live. but, i loved everything... so, no review to every single song from me. :rolleyes:

i have some pics on twitpic, if you want: www.twitpic.com/photos/kidOhri too bad, i missed to take pics of DBS.

i stood right in front of the sound-tent or whatever you call it... :lol: and after the concert i noticed too late, that mark was right next to me talking to the sound-guys. damn. but, if you read this, mark: hey! i saw you! and the next time, i'll say hi for real! LOL

Awww you should have said hey! Yeah I was talking to Pooch for a minute after the show, damn....didn't know you were there haha.

FUCK THAT WAS AN AWESOME SHOW. Talked to Mark Fiore before the show and he told me they lit the machines up for the show, and wow dude during the WID intro, FUCK. The fucking machines lit up like hell and were in sync to the LP lights and everything.

DBS ROCKED IT. New Divide tore the place apart AGAIN, I fucking love the track. LPL meet and greet owned. Ana is awesome, I love her. Met a lot of cool people. Stole a DBS poster FINALLY.

Was close as hell and got some amazing pictures. So jealous of the LPU meet and greet. Right on the beach on the water with Mike and Phi. Niiiiiiiiice. Lots of interesting show notes for this show. Man that place is in the middle of fucking NOWHERE, had to walk like 10km back in the rain to the train station, what a mess.

Great great great show, I am still in shock at how dope the venue was.

Man that place is in the middle of fucking NOWHERE, had to walk like 10km back in the rain to the train station, what a mess.

LOL. you shouldn't expect too much of an area where they produce a lot of coal. :lol: ha! i guess, you don't have such a great venue over there in the US.

did ya see? i took a pic of pooch. :P

y'know, it took me a while to realize, that it was you and it took me again some moments to have the heart to talk to you... too long, as i now know. xD LMAO

Awww you should have said hey! Yeah I was talking to Pooch for a minute after the show, damn....didn't know you were there haha.

FUCK THAT WAS AN AWESOME SHOW. Talked to Mark Fiore before the show and he told me they lit the machines up for the show, and wow dude during the WID intro, FUCK. The fucking machines lit up like hell and were in sync to the LP lights and everything.

DBS ROCKED IT. New Divide tore the place apart AGAIN, I fucking love the track. LPL meet and greet owned. Ana is awesome, I love her. Met a lot of cool people. Stole a DBS poster FINALLY.

Was close as hell and got some amazing pictures. So jealous of the LPU meet and greet. Right on the beach on the water with Mike and Phi. Niiiiiiiiice. Lots of interesting show notes for this show. Man that place is in the middle of fucking NOWHERE, had to walk like 10km back in the rain to the train station, what a mess.

That sounds awesome! :D *lol* And now that you mention Mark Fiore, I could slap myself because now I know that I've seen him at the hotel in Stuttgart (--> all the LP sound guys and crew members were staying at the same hotel as Julien-K) and did not recognize him. I saw Pooch there, though, and did not recognize him either but he talked to Ryan for some seconds and then Ryan came back and told me that this was Pooch. Damn, I would have loved to talk to Pooch as well but he then disappeared *lol*

Edited by immortalsoul

FUCK THAT WAS AN AWESOME SHOW.

DBS ROCKED IT. New Divide tore the place apart AGAIN, I fucking love the track.

haha word! I loved New Divide, it's amazing live. The crowd was amazing wasn't it?

Did you guys meet uo at the "box offices" after the show? I would have loved to say hi to some LPL-members but I didn't have time =/

And btw I liked Coheed an Cambria, I was like the only one with my mate who enjoyed them and made some party I guess haha ^^ perhaps it was too much Metal for LP-Fans hm.

And btw I liked Coheed an Cambria, I was like the only one with my mate who enjoyed them and made some party I guess haha ^^ perhaps it was too much Metal for LP-Fans hm.

maybe... but as i said, i TRIED to make party, but the music was too lame and everyone around us was just standing there doing nothing except making fun of the guy's hair. ^^

Dead By Sunrise - Fire live @ Ferropolis

Not the very best quality but still ok ;)

In the End ( final part)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRZ6ydKO0FY

Breaking the Habit Acapella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksxxV0ANEFM

Dead By Sunrise - Crawl Back In

Can you please rip Fire to mp3??? Does anyone know a site besides vixy.net that can rip videos to mp3???

the show was amazing. same setlist but don't care

and the best ever: MIKE PUT OUR (me Pati& Nadine) FLAG ON HIS KEYBOARD!!!

i was like :blink: :blink: :blink:

now after 3 LP concerts in 1 week i am dead. i think i'll need some days to feel better :lol: but i would give everything to see them again!!! hope next year

Can you please rip Fire to mp3??? Does anyone know a site besides vixy.net that can rip videos to mp3???

I'm using a pack called "Free Studio"; it's a pack with some tools to get audios and videos from youtube. About it, I can say I "steal" some videos and audios from Youtube, or even take a MP3 from a video I've already got :D

an advice only ;)