Gräfenhainichen Post-Show Discussion

02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen, Germany - Show number nine of the tour.

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (w/ Petrified verse 1 intro, A Place For My Head outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Hands Held High (Verse 1 A Cappella) (Transition ->)

14. Crawling (w/ HHH Verse 2 intro over KRWLNG)

15. In The End

16. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

17. Crawl Back In (Dead By Sunrise)

18. Fire (Dead By Sunrise)

19. My Suffering (Dead By Sunrise)

------------------------------

20. New Divide

21. Faint

22. One Step Closer

Thanks to NiKmaN for reporting the setlist!

Edited by sckofelng

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm kind of sick of points. They need to play different stuff on their next tour. Change some songs up, not everything needs to be a single!

i had the same thought after 2008

but after i heard the new intro, i already thought, interresting again

then with APFMH, i just thought, insane!

but stuttgart gave me the rest... this song has to be played with the intro and rotating raps over intro AND outro!

Mike changed my mind to the song (; :)

Are you sure they started the DBS set with Fire again this time? They started with CBI at Knebworth; a way better choice, imo - and that one is still wrong in the Knebworth setlist here, btw.

i somehow think that CBI started, but i haven't any confirming, so we need to wait

Classic LP concert: always the same, most popular songs; hardly any communication; great performance; great crowd.

What I think was a little disappointing is that they stayed onstage all the time and didn't sing with the crowd. Really cool however, was to see Joe back in action and seeming to have fun. Also, I really enjoyed Mike's raps - Points was kick-ass. I miss Papercut though <_<

All in all a great event, had lots of fun. But, as expected, nothing trailblazing.

Edited by bout2break

I miss Papercut and APFMH! They should kick SOTD, it's so annoying now, I always hear With or Without You when they start playing it :D

you're right about the communication, that's sad. And I always didn't like how they manage their encores. They should be more variable and come out again if the crowd was fucking awesome or something. Today some people even thought there was no real encore lol. there is a lot space to improve before they become the best live act like Chester said they want to be.

But that doesn't mean the show was bad, it was awesome, just some thoughts about how to improve a little bit instead of doing the same for years.

Edited by NiKmaN

They tend to play better when they don't speak to the crowd. Now, only if they could do both....

it seems like Chester gives 100% for his new songs, while the others aren't as strong.. thats just me

Edited by FaiNt