"Fire" by Dead By Sunrise

LESTAT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the clip for some reason, I really think I'm going to love this album. I think these are the lyrics in the clip

No need to hear your voice

Or see your face

To know that you are here for me

No need to kiss your head

Or hold your hand

To know that you can feel me

I'm actually digging the love songs.

Edited by Geki

' Fire ' is probably the worst I've heard out of the bunch but its still amazing.

For people that don't like ' In The Darkness ', give it a few more listens, it reminds me of Blue/3 Libras by APC, and thats no bad thing.

Edited by Subs

I wish he knew the official tracklisting already. I think there might only be like 3 songs with screaming on this album which kind of sucks. We have already heard 6 songs from the album (Walking In Circles, My Suffering, Let Down, Crawl Back In and In The Darkness) and the only one that has screaming is My Suffering. I highly doubt that Into You will be heavy at all either since it's about Talinda and was referred to as radio friendly. I hope this album also has a variety of darker songs too, I like the love songs, but I want some dark songs.

Here was the track listing that showed up on Julien-K's site

Let Down

Mr. Suffering

Darkness

N^LU

Wall of Sound

Instrumental

Fire

Hold Life

20 (infinity symbol) 2

Give Me Your Time

Introutro

Walking in Circles

Morning After

I'm willing to bet this is the tracklisting, in no exact order

01. Walking In Circles

02. My Suffering

03. Let Down

04. Crawl Back In

05. Give Me Your Name

06. Into You

07. In The Darkness

08. Fire

09. Wall Of Sound

10. Hold Life

Edited by Geki

i like the song. i hope the album has a good mix of heavy and soft songs...and a lot of people are quick to compare it to lp only because we want it to sound like them so i guess i understand why people dont like it

My Suffering is pretty heavy ^^. Chester did say this wud be a very melodic album so it'll prob be a mix of songs, I definately heard some Grey Daze vocals in Fire, no questions asked, glad Chester is finally using them again XD.

Could someone please remind me real quick where and when Crawl Back In could already be heard? Thanks ...

Nobody has posted a video of it yet, I was just assuming that it's not a heavier song since it was performed for the acoustic set and all.

I see. Pheww, thought I missed something major. ;)

Yeah...at least to my knowledge nobody has uploaded it which sucks. I doubt now if we will ever heard it until the album comes out because I think the only rips we are going to get are the rips we have now.

hmm... i'm not feeling the heavier side of DBS at all. i'm not feeling "fire" or "my suffering," but i fucking LOOOVE the meoldic, darker side of DBS. "walking in circles," "let down," and "in the darkness" are fucking amazing. i've listened to each one like a million times, and we don't even have a real rip of any of them. "in the darkness" is so captivating that i have been listening to it constantly ever since i heard the rip.

i can't wait for this album! i'm hoping for a press release soon.

There's something hilarious about the track listing. I remember when the working title list leaked, and Ryan commented on the JK message board that those names were not even close to what they were changed to, so lets see

"Darkness" - In The Darkness

"N2U" - Into You

"Fire" - Fire

There hasnt been much progression on the titles has there

My Suffering, Give Me Your Name, Walking in Circles, and Let Down all stayed the same as well.

The only confirmed title that wasn't found on that original tracklisting was Crawl Back In. I have a feeling that one may have been "Wall of Sound" or one of the other "working title-ish" sounding titles.

I'd put money on one of the other 2 unknown tracks being "Hard Life."

Let Down

Mr. Suffering

Darkness

N^LU

Wall of Sound

Instrumental

Fire

Hold Life

20 (infinity symbol) 2

Give Me Your Time

Introutro

Walking in Circles

Morning After

You've got a few of those titles wrong.

"Mr. Suffering" = My Suffering

"N^LU" = N2U

"Hold Life" = Hard Life

"Give Me Your Time" = Give Me Your Name

I just love it when people take my earliest interpretation of something, post it on the Internet, and then completely ignore me when I attempt to correct myself on multiple occasions. This is the same bullshit that happened with the PR07 sets A, B, and C.

Edited by Astat

hmm... i'm not feeling the heavier side of DBS at all. i'm not feeling "fire" or "my suffering," but i fucking LOOOVE the meoldic, darker side of DBS. "walking in circles," "let down," and "in the darkness" are fucking amazing. i've listened to each one like a million times, and we don't even have a real rip of any of them. "in the darkness" is so captivating that i have been listening to it constantly ever since i heard the rip.

i can't wait for this album! i'm hoping for a press release soon.

Amen to that, couldn't have said it better, except I am feeling all of DBS. Im mega curious to see what the vocals sound like on my suffering.

My Suffering, Give Me Your Name, Walking in Circles, and Let Down all stayed the same as well.

The only confirmed title that wasn't found on that original tracklisting was Crawl Back In. I have a feeling that one may have been "Wall of Sound" or one of the other "working title-ish" sounding titles.

I'd put money on one of the other 2 unknown tracks being "Hard Life."

You've got a few of those titles wrong.

"Mr. Suffering" = My Suffering

"N^LU" = N2U

"Hold Life" = Hard Life

"Give Me Your Time" = Give Me Your Name

I just love it when people take my earliest interpretation of something, post it on the Internet, and then completely ignore me when I attempt to correct myself on multiple occasions. This is the same bullshit that happened with the PR07 sets A, B, and C.

Actually, Hold Life is correct. Funny you should say that though, because I've seen Hard Life posted somewhere too recently, I wonder when/who changed or misinterpreted some of the titles.

Dead By Sunrise's MySpace page was updated!

http://www.myspace.com/deadbysunrise

New photo of the band:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...d86b6ef4535.jpg

That layout is awesome. I love it. Jesus i cant wait for DBS! The new picture looks weird. Are they floating? lol. Ahh Im bursting into the Morning After haha. too bad it wont be on the record. So i guess it was official after all. Layout looked mega crappy haha

It's pretty aggressive although it's a short song.

Sorry, I meant the studio version. I've heard the live one.

And the dead by sunrise imagery/my space is AWESOME.

Edited by Subs