Passing of a legend

nkramar

This is what the world news section is for..

Everyone on the site already knows, it isn't breaking news on lpl, so it shouldn't be on newswire, that's pointless.

Which is where it'll be moved to in due course. The 20+ replies in here tell me that I did the right thing.

Care to discuss it further? PM me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You always say the most unncecessary things in your posts. Jesus Christ.

May he RIP. I'll remember what he gave to the world. Remember the good not the bad. RIP King of Pop

How was this a bad thing to say??? Kieran stated his opinion that he didn't like his music, and he thought that he did the things that were alleged. I saw nothing wrong with his post, just because someone dies, it doesn't mean that they are a saint. Grow up already.... <_<

Even tho im not a big fan of mr. jackson, but the world lost a great influential entertainer unexpectedly

The king of pop may be dead & gone, but no-one now or ever will take his crown

Pop world won't be the same without him but his talent & influence will still be here to remember

Micheal Jackson aka The king of pop...may you rest in pece

I'm really shocked...I woke up this morning, expecting nothing, then my parents told me Michael Jackson died.

I was like: wtf? :unsure: At first, I didn't realize it but then I could organize my thoughts...I couldn't concentrate the whole school day =/

MJ will still be the greatest artist ever. R.I.P. Michael :(

He was misunderstood greatly by the media, I think he needed help yes but his positive impacts outweigh his problems, by sooo far.

and yes this should be on the newswire, the passing of the best selling, one of the most influential music artist should be mentioned on every music site.

RIP king of pop.

This is what the world news section is for..

Everyone on the site already knows, it isn't breaking news on lpl, so it shouldn't be on newswire, that's pointless.

If you don't like it, don't read it. Some people actually care when people pass away that were important to them.

Ok, reading through this thread, I am going to say this once, whether you believe he was innocent or guilty of the things he was accused of in the media, that is beyond the point now.

This is not the place or time to debate on his personal issues. Respect the dead, regardless of what ever he may or may not have done in life.

The staff here is asking that you all remain respectful in your comments. Thank you.

He was misunderstood greatly by the media, I think he needed help yes but his positive impacts outweigh his problems, by sooo far.

and yes this should be on the newswire, the passing of the best selling, one of the most influential music artist should be mentioned on every music site.

RIP king of pop.

With that said, why couldn't it have been Britney Spears?

Yes because there was proof that he did that.

:rolleyes:

Celebrity status and money can basically keep you out of prison in America, regardless of the crime.

With that being said, he will greatly be missed by many because of his music contributions to this world.

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

Celebrity status and money can basically keep you out of prison in America, regardless of the crime.

With that being said, he will greatly be missed by many because of his music contributions to this world.

Yeah but he was so badly in debt around the time of the 2nd trial that he couldn't afford to pay off anyone. But look what happened, he was aquitted. Because there was NO proof

The first person in 1991 who accused him was a liar and was caught in their lies so he just paid them to make it all stop.

Yeah but he was so badly in debt around the time of the 2nd trial that he couldn't afford to pay off anyone. But look what happened, he was aquitted. Because there was NO proof

The first person in 1991 who accused him was a liar and was caught in their lies so he just paid them to make it all stop.

QFT.