Linkin Park Special Event Monday, June 22nd

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like I was going myself..I live nowhere near the area. I am curious as to why you people signed up for the competition if you had no way of going? Pretty crappy for the people who really wanted to go.

AND THE OTHER STUFF:

* Structure 9 parking will cost $9.00.

* Please make sure to allow for massive amounts of traffic, street closures and construction!

* You will receive two (2) access passes to a special event with Linkin Park.

* No cameras.

:( :(

Not like I was going myself..I live nowhere near the area. I am curious as to why you people signed up for the competition if you had no way of going? Pretty crappy for the people who really wanted to go.

Shut up dont judge us. Anyways i really didnt think i was going to win

Of fucking course, I signed up to the LPU contest BEFORE I knew it was only for people in southern cali, and of course, I won. The only problem is that I live in new york. Fucking great.

I'm sure if you can find a way there, they'd still let you in. They probably just said it was limited to SoCal people because they aren't doing any kind of flyaways for this.

I have to passes from KROQ; but I cant go.

anafarrell@live.de if you want the passes

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU’VE WON A PAIR OF PASSES TO A SPECIAL PERFORMANCE WITH LINKIN PARK.

HERE IS SOME IMPORTANT STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

CHECK IN INFO:

* Check in is from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Monday, June 22nd.

* Check in closes @ 9:00 pm sharp, do not be late!!!

* All winners must have guest present during check in.

* Winner MUST be 18, or with consenting adult, with a government issued valid ID. NO EXCEPTIONS!

* Name given at time of winning must match name on ID.

* There are no transfers of names and all prizes won on KROQ are non transferable and cannot be exchanged.

* You must print, sign and bring this release form with you.

With the way people are replying, sounds like everyone who signed up won a ticket. It's probably because not many people signed up thinking there was no chance in hell they'd win and there you have it. People who can't go wining.

Why did you guys still try for tickets, knowing you couldn't go? I think that is really selfish as people who wanted to go can't and you denied their chances.

That's the same thing I was saying. It was okay for maybe a couple people...but seeing like 4-5 winners here saying that they can't make it? Pretty stupid if you ask me. I live in Missouri so...you guys can stop accusing me of being a "whiner". I had no way of going to begin with, just pointing out the obvious here lol. Don't sign up for something if you can't use it effectively because someone who really wants to use it will get screwed over.