Linkin Park Special Event Monday, June 22nd

On Monday, June 22, Linkin Park will be appearing at UCLA for a private show. Entrance to the show was won through a KROQ competition. Doors to the show will open at 7pm where check-in will last until 9pm. Linkin Park will be preforming a small set, however, it has been confirmed that this will not be a full-length set.

Unfortunately, the competition is already over and the winners have been announced.

Some members also won through LPU.

Did anyone else win? Does anyone have information on what all they are doing there? Thoughts?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone can record the show in audio or video? :lol:

How the FUCK can someone record it when we don't even know WHAT the show is, WHERE it is, WHEN it is and WHO the fuck is going!?

Why the hell would you post something like that?

ok I do an explanation when it is known where it is, the hour, and all the information someone can record it? It is to say if this turns out to be certain can be the first time that they play new devide and possibly we might listen to her with his first arrangements in a live version

Wow little pissed off because it's one of the few lp things you know nothing about? Jesus calm down

Na. It's just that when every single time we post about a show, within 10 minutes someone always asks "Can you record it?". Gets a little annoying after the 83rd time.

this is cool

but hate this they have all the events for US only

even at LPST

they have all the stuff for US only

i posted 300 RTR banners on orkut in each and every profile indivisually

but they said it is US only.

hate it

How the FUCK can someone record it when we don't even know WHAT the show is, WHERE it is, WHEN it is and WHO the fuck is going!?

Why the hell would you post something like that?

Exactly what I was thinking!!! Some people are so damn stupid it amazes me.

Wow little pissed off because it's one of the few lp things you know nothing about? Jesus calm down

dam, I'd hate to be a n00b on this forum.

would be killed in seconds.

anyway, this is more then likly the west coast show, but does sound like something small.

from lpu

ATTENTION SOCAL LPU MEMBERS!

June 17, 2009

Linkin Park will be performing a short set in the West Los Angeles area on Monday evening, June 22nd at a secret location! We're giving LPU members in Southern California the chance to attend this special event! If you would like to attend, send an email to lpursvp@gmail.com with your FULL NAME, LPU Username and "LP LA PERFORMANCE" as the subject and we will hook you up plus one guest for this exclusive performance! Note you must be an ACTIVE MEMBER of the LPU, so if your membership is about to expire make sure you renew at LPUnderground.com now!

PLEASE NOTE: this is NOT a full-length performance and there will NOT be an LPU meet & greet. There are a limited number of guest list spots and you must RSVP by 11:59pm on Friday, June 19. You must bring your photo ID to the event. Only you and your guest will be allo

anyway, this is more then likly the west coast show, but does sound like something small.

It's on the LPU right now, a short set at an undisclosed location.

Maybe it's a small rehearsal show for the Europe Tour.