Linkin Park Special Event Monday, June 22nd

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Some sources have told me that this is to win tickets to the Transformers 2 (Revenge Of The Fallen) premiere w/ Linkin Park as well as a performance by the band. I guess the band is performing at the premiere?

i dont think they are goin to perform

but if they performed , it will not be ND.

i dont think they are goin to perform

but if they performed , it will not be ND.

ND? New Divide? If they were performing at the Transformers 2 premier how could it not be New Divide?

If you wanna come fly over to Atlanta we can both go to LA to the show, lol :P

I think it'd be great to go...I just don't have any friends that would want to go with me since barely anyone around here likes LP.

I think it'd be great to go...I just don't have any friends that would want to go with me since barely anyone around here likes LP.

Pay for my flight and I'll go.

Haha.

Ok, i'm going to there tomorrow...

ahhhaa

kroq should broadcast it :P

im willing to bet this may be recorded. The Transformers movie is mainstream so it could possibly be taped by MTV, Fuse, and all those other entertainment channels. I could be wrong of course. I wonder if Adam could hook us up with a setlist afterwards... assuming hes going...

I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON! I WON I WON!

EDIT: Can anyone confirm if we get to see the movie or not?

Edited by MrInfluXion

The only things I can confirm for you guys is that they are playing a show for you on Monday. A 6-song show. You guys already know the set-list.

The show is on UCLA campus in LA. Aaaanddd...That's pretty much all I know.

___

They didn't tell us anything about the show at the rehearsal we watched on Wednesday, so I apologize for the lack of information.

On Monday, June 22, Linkin Park will be appearing at UCLA for a private show. Entrance to the show was won through a KROQ competition. Doors to the show will open at 7pm where check-in will last until 9pm.

Unfortunately, the competition is already over and the winners have been announced.

How do I know? I won..

Did anyone else win? Does anyone have information on what all they are doing there? Thoughts?

I got the reply!

Actually, I got both. (LPU and KROQ) I'll see you guys there. I'm coming with a bunch of friends who also got in from the Ventura County Area.

One key question though: Which pass would be better, using the LPU check-in line or the KROQ line?

LPU for sure. Who knows, they could do something like "Well the band wants to be nice, so they're doing a m&g with the fans tonight" at the last minute. I mean for anything like this...it's always better to use your sources that're closer to the band in my opinion.

I mean maybe not that but it could be something like "LPU fans are our backbone, so you guys get to be in the front" or something. I mean any small perk like that is worth it in my opinion.

If not any of that, you still get to see Adam at the check-in!!! :)