Linkin Park Special Event Monday, June 22nd

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah I don't think so. I think at least the people here at LPL would go and anybody has the chance to go. if they pick Kassel or something it's near to a lot of places...

Really you can't compare the smaller European countries with USA LOL Even the harder fans from the Netherlands, Polen etc would have a chance to attend a show...

So it's not EXACTLY the same. Of course there are always people who'll say what you wrote but these are not the main reasons we got to hear here last days...

Take California as any European country and the USA as Europe and you will get the exact same situation.

Whatever, anyways, I wish everyone going there much fun! and I hope we get to see something of the show on MTV.

Picture of the setlist would be a major win

I'll do my best.

What kind of private show has only fans in the area chosen to attend? It's bullshit! There should be fans from all across the world and in other states besides California at the show.

Anyone can go.... if they can get there. I still don't understand why people think this was ONLY for people in LA. Obviously we called out LPU SoCal members because they live here and they can go. Whoever said they didn't win on either KROQ or LPU is full of it, btw. Anyone notice they were the only person who said they DIDN'T win so far....

Take California as any European country and the USA as Europe and you will get the exact same situation.

Whatever, anyways, I wish everyone going there much fun! and I hope we get to see something of the show on MTV.

yeah, that's right. ^^

and me too. I'm looking forward to read lots of reviews. =)

Whoever said they didn't win on either KROQ or LPU is full of it, btw. Anyone notice they were the only person who said they DIDN'T win so far....

what do you mean? did everyone win who entered?

What kind of private show has only fans in the area chosen to attend? It's bullshit! There should be fans from all across the world and in other states besides California at the show.

Good lord calm down XD Anyone can win and go.

But you have to pay for your own flight.

I'll do my best.

Anyone can go.... if they can get there. I still don't understand why people think this was ONLY for people in LA. Obviously we called out LPU SoCal members because they live here and they can go. Whoever said they didn't win on either KROQ or LPU is full of it, btw. Anyone notice they were the only person who said they DIDN'T win so far....

I didn't win either and I actually could have gone.

when i got the email i swear i thought they were messin wit me or something...im glad i live close to ucla

:lol: I thought that too! It looked like a FAKE Email to me... But then I remembered "Wait! I logged into the LPU site, copied the email they had.. Sooooooo I DID WIN!" ;)

I work near UCLA PLUS IM A COMPLETE FAN OF UCLA! SO Im SUPER Excited.. My Fiance is a trojan.. wont be happy being near UCLA Territory! :)