Linkin Park Special Event Monday, June 22nd

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but wait, it's non-sense.

Why to make a KROQ contest for a Secret LPU-only show?

No one has said that it is LPU Only, it only says that they want LPU'ers in SoCal to get a chance to go.

I do not deal as so stupid people it is possible to offend with the commentary that I did nothing more is a simple commentary and already hahahaha the world is not ruined them, is more I same it will record it if this concert is that it exists and how they say a saying in a country already stop you doing to you " la loba herida " for this commentary hahaha :lol:

I do not deal as so stupid people it is possible to offend with the commentary that I did nothing more is a simple commentary and already hahahaha the world is not ruined them, is more I same it will record it if this concert is that it exists and how they say a saying in a country already stop you doing to you " la loba herida " for this commentary hahaha :lol:

What???

What???

I was referring to the commentaries that they did for mine...this:

"How the FUCK can someone record it when we don't even know WHAT the show is, WHERE it is, WHEN it is and WHO the fuck is going!?

Why the hell would you post something like that?"

"Exactly what I was thinking!!! Some people are so damn stupid it amazes me"

I was referring to the commentaries that they did for mine...this:

"How the FUCK can someone record it when we don't even know WHAT the show is, WHERE it is, WHEN it is and WHO the fuck is going!?

Why the hell would you post something like that?"

"Exactly what I was thinking!!! Some people are so damn stupid it amazes me"

I know what you were referring to....I just don't understand a word you wrote.

We're excited to offer LPU members this special opportunity! Stay tuned for another BIG announcement this Monday, June 22nd!

I think, that's really exciting as well...Woah, great news this evenig. I expected nothing :D

hahn is just a teenager whos hormones are running wild right now, dont mind him. He thinks hes runs the world because he has a little website that gives people information that is readily available all over the web.

The fact that you, hahn, would use that type of language because someone was mearly asking an innocent question proves to me that your not very mature. As the head man on a website that is (according to you) "by the fans, for the fans" shouldnt you be nicer to the "fans"? And to address someone else who called that poster "stupid" it was a question, the kid is proubly 13 years old. learn to relax, and stop taking this that arnt serious, tooo serious.

Edited by chesnoda

hahn is just a teenager whos hormones are running wild right now, dont mind him. He thinks hes runs the world because he has a little website that gives people information that is readily available all over the web. The one downside to enjoying LP is the fact that alot of there fans are little 13-16 y/o bastards

wait, what?

hahn is just a teenager whos hormones are running wild right now, dont mind him. He thinks hes runs the world because he has a little website that gives people information that is readily available all over the web. The one downside to enjoying LP is the fact that alot of there fans are little 13-16 y/o bastards

Are you angry because he didnt answered your question at lpu chat?

We really should stay on topic and ignore these DB's. I entered on KROQ. I live in Alabama!!....haha.

How the FUCK can someone record it when we don't even know WHAT the show is, WHERE it is, WHEN it is and WHO the fuck is going!?

Why the hell would you post something like that?

Calm down

i know that you are the owner but you cant be pissed at someone just for this

we all knew that this was going to be a live show.

Edited by LinkinJoze

Everyone just get over it. There's no need to heat thing up over and over again every fuckin time something like this happens.

And now back to topic please.

I'm not jealous at all, will see them in Europe this Summer. Good luck for everyone who takes part in the contest.

Everyone just get over it. There's no need to heat thing up over and over again every fuckin time something like this happens.

And now back to topic please.

I'm not jealous at all, will see them in Europe this Summer. Good luck for everyone who takes part in the contest.

Agreed. This is going to be awesome for everyone/anyone that can go! Should be lots of fun, and any oppertunity to see Linkin Park is a good one right?

EDIT: Some sources have told me that this is to win tickets to the Transformers 2 (Revenge Of The Fallen) premiere w/ Linkin Park as well as a performance by the band. I guess the band is performing at the premiere?

:o really possible, but in US is this late the T2 premiere?