Linkin Park Special Event Monday, June 22nd

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has a ticket but isn't going, if you want to hand it over, please drop me a PM. I'm sorry for not posting as much. I'm in GA with no internet acess and posting through my blackberry.

*LINKS REMOVED*

YouTube links which provide download links to official tracks will be deleted and any further posts will result in suspension of account or a ban.

Edited by nkramar

thanks, sounds good...are these on the CD single?

yes, ahm But since it is not possible to put official material to download if you want you send me a pm and I give you the link or you copy the link of the video there also they are ;)

i won tickets hell yea! cant believe it! =D

Nice! Have fun man! Looks like i cant book a flight... Why do flight prices have to be so expensive?! Jesus. Oh well have fun to those who go!

What kind of private show has only fans in the area chosen to attend? It's bullshit! There should be fans from all across the world and in other states besides California at the show.

That's exactly what happens for most secret shows, it's not cost-effective to have to provide transportation for people that can't get there on their own. And if they open up secret show tickets to people outside the area, they'll just wind up playing to way fewer people than the number of tickets they gave out...oh wait, that's EXACTLY what's going to happen with this show since a bunch of people who really had no business applying for tickets in the first place wound up winning a crapload of them.

oh jeez so much people won and won't go... I wish they'd do something like that in Germany. At least anybody would go then because it's rather easy to get to any place in Germany by train or car beacuse it isn't really large.

I'm excited how much people will be there then and if somebody is able to record it.

It would be EXACTLY the same over here, no matter where they do it. "My parents don't let me go there", "I have no car", "I have no money to travel". All the same.

I guess most of the people are showing up and it might be like 500 to 1000 ? people, maybe even more.

That's exactly what happens for most secret shows, it's not cost-effective to have to provide transportation for people that can't get there on their own. And if they open up secret show tickets to people outside the area, they'll just wind up playing to way fewer people than the number of tickets they gave out...oh wait, that's EXACTLY what's going to happen with this show since a bunch of people who really had no business applying for tickets in the first place wound up winning a crapload of them.

While I wholeheartedly agree with this, it does no one any good rehashing the fact over and over so let's drop the subject. Further discussion will be edited and/or deleted at moderator/staff discretion.

(And no, I'm not singling you out on this one... This is much better than the ones that read: "OMG, u suck 4 taking tix from otherz!!!!!")

It would be EXACTLY the same over here, no matter where they do it. "My parents don't let me go there", "I have no car", "I have no money to travel". All the same.

I guess most of the people are showing up and it might be like 500 to 1000 ? people, maybe even more.

nah I don't think so. I think at least the people here at LPL would go and anybody has the chance to go. if they pick Kassel or something it's near to a lot of places...

Really you can't compare the smaller European countries with USA LOL Even the harder fans from the Netherlands, Polen etc would have a chance to attend a show...

So it's not EXACTLY the same. Of course there are always people who'll say what you wrote but these are not the main reasons we got to hear here last days...