LPLStaff

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, GroundXero said:

Next few weeks? The albums gonna drop less than 3, they better release it march 13th gotta keep the momentum going

In like 3 weeks we are getting an unreleased LP album, feels unreal. I know they are demos and like more than half of them are just instrumentals but wow

3 hours ago, GroundXero said:

Next few weeks? The albums gonna drop less than 3, they better release it march 13th gotta keep the momentum going

10 minutes ago, STRANGELOVE92 said:

In like 3 weeks we are getting an unreleased LP album, feels unreal. I know they are demos and like more than half of them are just instrumentals but wow

It releases April 7th which is 33 days away or just under five weeks.

Edited by leftshoe18

6 hours ago, leftshoe18 said:

It releases April 7th which is 33 days away or just under five weeks.

Isn't Meteora released in March 23?

What unreleased album? 

I'm talking about the lost demos

They better release the singles soon and not like a week left. 

Why did they change the release date April 7th?

3 minutes ago, GroundXero said:

I'm talking about the lost demos

Why did they change the release date April 7th?

The box set (including Lost Demos) is coming out on April 7th, not March 23rd. The original leaked date was March 24th but when the set was officially announced in early February it was announced for an April 7th release. The date was never officially "changed" since the earlier date was never announced.

Edited by leftshoe18

Just now, leftshoe18 said:

The box set (including Lost Demos) is coming out on April 7th, not March 23rd. The original leaked date was March 24th but when the set was officially announced in early February it was announced for an April 7th release.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

One last question. 

The first single "Lost" it said there would be a 2002 mix opposed to what we got now, was that vetoed or was there never a mix from that time, I'm asking this because it sounds poppier even by their demo standards and Mike did say he tried not to change the integrity of the songs timetable when he tried to reconstruct the demos. 

So I was going to listen to More the Victim on youtube from a video by a channel called "Easier to Run", but it seems it got copyrighted. This happens after 2 weeks after the video was uploaded. Why did it took so long? Are they "preparing" the song to be released officially soon? What do you guys think?

7 hours ago, jopevc said:

So I was going to listen to More the Victim on youtube from a video by a channel called "Easier to Run", but it seems it got copyrighted. This happens after 2 weeks after the video was uploaded. Why did it took so long? Are they "preparing" the song to be released officially soon? What do you guys think?

Yes, they preparing to release full album in a month, lol.

Would not be surprised to see the songs, or a song, released next week or the week after for the promo. Lost is just doing so great that it doesn't make sense to drop another song this week, but let's see how it goes over the middle weeks of March. Lost is topping charts still.

24 minutes ago, yagamilight207 said:

if someone has, then it's totally a fan edited version.

I know.

I'm hoping someone has been able to remove Mike's talking to have a more listenable version of this song 

9 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Would not be surprised to see the songs, or a song, released next week or the week after for the promo. Lost is just doing so great that it doesn't make sense to drop another song this week, but let's see how it goes over the middle weeks of March. Lost is topping charts still.

Definitely not next week. Mike's new song is coming today, so that shit will definitely get huge promotion for the entire next week.

4 minutes ago, martinez said:

Definitely not next week. Mike's new song is coming today, so that shit will definitely get huge promotion for the entire next week.

yeah LP is promoting the song on their social media too, like they did with Post Traumatic. Anyway, it's crazy that Lost is A LOT bigger than Still Alive. LP bigger than Demi Lovato in 2023 is really massive

On 3/9/2023 at 2:05 PM, linkindan said:

Still Alive is better than In My Head

Incidentally, IMH was mixed by Manny Marroquin who mixed OML

At this point a track being mixed by Manny is a given. Manny Marroquin mixed basically everything Mike was involved with since Living Things with the exception of The Hunting Party and some other songs here and there. He knows what he is doing and Mike obviously likes working with him.

• 3 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Just wondering, but does anyone remember what order the two tracks were played? Was "Fighting Myself" or "More The Victim" played first in the broadcast?

Howard played "More The Victim" first and followed by "Fighting Myself".

• 4 months later...