HybridTheory20 Replacement

lpliveusername

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, hahninator said:

They aren't going to manufacture thousands of CDs (a dying format already) to replace two 30 second instrumental songs. It is just not practical, especially in 2020 when the production process itself is an absolute disaster. They were already released in full on the LPU CDs. If it's bothering people that much then I'll gladly allow you to post the lossless versions of those 2 songs in full in this forum for download, so people get what they want. It isn't that big of a deal.

There is no full intro for the Fillmore show as far as I know. It starts directly on the first song. I thought for a minute that whatever the band was using for the show intro must be copyrighted and they didn't get it cleared, but they used the same intro on that tour that they used at Rock am Ring 2001 and it has the intro on the official release. So who knows.

Oh yes. That would be cool to have these tracks in lossless. Maybe someone could share or via DM if there's no other solution.

23 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

When you contact the e-mail, make sure to list every faulty item in your message. Link the band's tweet if necessary. Just heard of someone from Japan who only received the DVDs. No Projekt Revolution backstage pass and no lithograph.

Yeah, good point. But holy crap, those guys are already getting their replacements?  I guess it's a good sign, maybe soon they'll acknowledge the rest of the world as well.

8 minutes ago, blackout said:

Me as well! It seems like they responded to all of us today. Good!

Did you get another answer after you wrote your address?

I'd like to know if they will inform us about the shipping and if we'll get a tracking number, or they just send the package and that's it 😂

1 hour ago, PeppePark said:

Did you get another answer after you wrote your address?

I'd like to know if they will inform us about the shipping and if we'll get a tracking number, or they just send the package and that's it 😂

No, I didn't. I sent them my shipping address and there was no response after that.

40 minutes ago, JediAHoles said:

Not all of us. Rip

Maybe it depends on the day you sent them the first e-mail. I did it almost right after the e-mail address appeared on LP's Twitter.

I just got the answer:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for sending your inquiry in regards to your purchase of the Hybrid Theory: 20th Anniversary Edition Super Deluxe Box Set.

We are aware that your box set may have included mislabelled DVDs. Also the laminate and MS lithograph may not have been printed to the high standard that was expected.

We will serve replacements for these elements that are not correct. So please send us your address details so we can arrange the mail out to you.

Your code for the digital download link that is included in the Super Deluxe Box Set has now also been updated with corrected versions of “Hurry” and “Chair” from the LPU Rarities disc.

With kind regards

WMG Customer Serviceteam @ optimal

On 10/26/2020 at 7:00 PM, Hybridtheory said:

Look This vídeo Have long intro, different on dvd.

This is a VLC Screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y3XcdD9GhFsuDmzskEL4XJ7zTBfZbl2Y/view?usp=sharing

As you can see, there are too many titles with different lengths on the DVD, I don't know why. One of them has the duration of this video and there you see the intro.

I ordered through Amazon and let Warner know up front when sending them an email. When I heard back, they asked for my order number, which gave me hope since that led me to believe they would give replacements to Amazon customers. However, just to be sure, I reiterated I ordered through Amazon while sending my order number, and...

Hello ARS, 

Many thanks for your e-mail. 

We have noted you have placed your order with a separate company to us. 

Please locate your order confirmation email and contact the company who sent you that email. 

Alternatively, if you no longer have that email please look on your bank statement for the name of the company to whom the money for the order went to and contact them directly. 

Im sorry I could not be of more help. 

Kind regards, 

Scott 
Warner Music Customer Services

So that was a waste of time. Why didn’t they let me know that beforehand?

Honestly at this point, I give up. I cared the most about the replacement CDs, but from what I’ve seen they’re just giving people digital downloads. So trying to get a replacement box all for a better lithograph seems really pointless to me. I give up. You win, Warner.

Edited by ARS

1 hour ago, ARS said:

I ordered through Amazon and let Warner know up front when sending them an email. When I heard back, they asked for my order number, which gave me hope since that led me to believe they would give replacements to Amazon customers. However, just to be sure, I reiterated I ordered through Amazon while sending my order number, and...

Hello ARS, 

Many thanks for your e-mail. 

We have noted you have placed your order with a separate company to us. 

Please locate your order confirmation email and contact the company who sent you that email. 

Alternatively, if you no longer have that email please look on your bank statement for the name of the company to whom the money for the order went to and contact them directly. 

Im sorry I could not be of more help. 

Kind regards, 

Scott 
Warner Music Customer Services

So that was a waste of time. Why didn’t they let me know that beforehand?

Honestly at this point, I give up. I cared the most about the replacement CDs, but from what I’ve seen they’re just giving people digital downloads. So trying to get a replacement box all for a better lithograph seems really pointless to me. I give up. You win, Warner.

Did you send an e-mail to the address in the main post? I also told them I ordered from Amazon and all I got was the automated message asking for my address so they could send the replacement.

So it turns out it was all a lie anyway? Fuck. Why did they even ask for the shipping adresses if they weren't going to send any replacements in the first place? I didn't get HT20 from Amazon but rather a 3rd party record store, so getting a full replacement box isn't even a possibility. Eh, I was hoping that Warner would step up and provide the products we paid for, but nope, that's too big an ask. I really wanted to frame those lithos :(

23 hours ago, JediAHoles said:

So it turns out it was all a lie anyway? Fuck. Why did they even ask for the shipping adresses if they weren't going to send any replacements in the first place? I didn't get HT20 from Amazon but rather a 3rd party record store, so getting a full replacement box isn't even a possibility. Eh, I was hoping that Warner would step up and provide the products we paid for, but nope, that's too big an ask. I really wanted to frame those lithos :(

I am 100% sure the other person wrote to the wrong email address. They never asked me for any order number or where I ordered it from. Just write them that you have faulty items and that you send them the mail for further steps.