HybridTheory20 Replacement

lpliveusername

20 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

I think it's not supposed to look like this, but we confirmed some time ago that the US lithograph is slightly blurry too. The EU version just looks worse.

Yes. US one is slightly blurry. EU one was worse, but it looks like it's fixed back to what the US one is now.

On 11/14/2020 at 6:13 AM, Coizu said:

The backstage pass is now laminated but the cut out to put it on a lanyard or whatever isn't part of the backstage pass itself anymore but instead they extended the laminated plastic and did the cut out there, so still a minor difference to the US version (but at least it is properly laminated now, so it's all good).

That's what real passes should look like, yours is like what actual tour passes are. So yours is actually better than the US one now haha

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, hahninator said:

Yes. US one is slightly blurry. EU one was worse, but it looks like it's fixed back to what the US one is now.

Then that sounds like the scan was not very good to begin with. Kind of reassuring at least? Like (lets just imagine for a second) they could just print it at that quality, then at least we know its as "good" as its going to get (if anybody gets me)

21 hours ago, michalangelo said:

Received 1 set of replacements today! Two DVDs, Mikes litho and the laminate. While the first three items are an upgrade, the litho still looks bad in my opinion...but I won't brag about it longer than this sentence haha

Could you or someone else post a picture of the litho and laminate? 

On 11/14/2020 at 12:13 PM, Coizu said:

Got my replacements.

The DVDs are fixed.

The lithograph looks slightly better than before but still blurry. Do they not look at those things and check if they fixed the problem? Or is that actually the quality Mike intended the print to look like?

The backstage pass is now laminated but the cut out to put it on a lanyard or whatever isn't part of the backstage pass itself anymore but instead they extended the laminated plastic and did the cut out there, so still a minor difference to the US version (but at least it is properly laminated now, so it's all good).

I got nothing. The best thing is that in the first e-mail, I immediately gave them my shipping address, and in response they asked for the shipping address, lol. And since then no answer...

40 minutes ago, lostek815 said:

I got nothing. The best thing is that in the first e-mail, I immediately gave them my shipping address, and in response they asked for the shipping address, lol. And since then no answer...

Don't despair. I got my response this week:

Dear customer,

The replacement of the faulty components will be sent out as soon as possible and should be with you in the near future.

Apologises again for the inconveniences.

Kind regards and enjoy the music.

WMG Customer Serviceteam @ optimal

I received mine replacements yesterday, lithograph looks still a bit weird, the colors are darker though, which makes it look slightly better. Laminate is slightly bigger than the original. Didn't manage to play the DVD's though. I'm keeping the misprinted too if anything doesn't work. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 5:19 PM, lostek815 said:

I still don't have my replacements... I got e-mail on December 11th about shipping my item and delivery time was 5 - 7 business days. And I still haven't received my package.

I've received e-mail that my shipment was sent on 14th December and it arrived just today - here in Czech Republic. So I hope, yours will arrive soon too. 

• 2 months later...

I got my replacements only yesterday, even though my friend from my city got it in late December.

BUT! 

I got LPU CD replaced as well, while she didn't.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with what I wrote in original email, cause I specifically stated which items have issues, and then asked about LPU CD again in later email.

I have not checked it yet, however, so I'm not sure if it really fixed :)

• 5 months later...
On 10/29/2020 at 9:26 PM, bloodbath said:

Question for all of you, I haven't bought a box set yet (and unfortunately will take a long time for me to do it, since I'm unemployed). Is there any chance of a general repress with the mistakes already fixed? Thanks!

Yes! 😀

I bought mine five days ago (not Amazon, a 3rd party store), EU Version. Most components are fixed, execpt the LPU Rarities disc and still the missing strap / pull tab in the box to pull out all the items. So, the replacements are already replaced, when you buy it. No E-Mail support needed. 👍