if linkin park will made meteora 20th anniversary which shows would you like them to relese ?

bakerrron11

I like the idea of this thread! Download 04 would be a good one. In my mind the holy grail from that era would be a full PR04 show. Also something from PR03 as we only have 3 incomplete sources from that tour. Maybe Reading 03? There’s a lot of legendary tours from the Meteora cycle, so it would be harder to choose for that then Hybrid Theory. You also have the Japan 2006 shows, Live 8, MFR 05. So much. 

Full Roxy 2004 performance (LP-only songs + both run-throughs of the Collision Course set)
Full Detroit 2003/MTV $2 Bill set

Smokeout Festival 2003

Full Live 8 2005 set

Full Summer Sonic 2006 set

There's a LOT more proshot stuff to choose from for the Meteora era than for HT. They have an abundance of shows that were never released in complete form from that tour, so I leaned in that direction. Stuff like Rock Am Ring 2004 and a Projekt Revolution 2004 show are pretty much guaranteed to be on there if they do a Meteora set though.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Sounds like LP does not have a recording of that show judging by what Mike has said on Twitch.

Did he mentioned this show? could you send the link pls? MTV may have the full lenght concert, but i don't know if we will ever see it :(

Edited by MS2000

On 10/1/2020 at 12:24 AM, Astat said:

Full Roxy 2004 performance (LP-only songs + both run-throughs of the Collision Course set)
Full Detroit 2003/MTV $2 Bill set

Smokeout Festival 2003

Full Live 8 2005 set

Full Summer Sonic 2006 set

There's a LOT more proshot stuff to choose from for the Meteora era than for HT. They have an abundance of shows that were never released in complete form from that tour, so I leaned in that direction. Stuff like Rock Am Ring 2004 and a Projekt Revolution 2004 show are pretty much guaranteed to be on there if they do a Meteora set though.

I thought I was the only person who wanted the full Roxy show with both CC takes! If they do a Meteora box set and include CC (like HT included Reanimation), I would hope they include the full show and not just the exact same DVD they released in 2004...

You have the best list I've seen in this thread so far. All of these shows would be amazing.

13 hours ago, MS2000 said:

Did he mentioned this show? could you send the link pls? MTV may have the full lenght concert, but i don't know if we will ever see it :(

He has mentioned it twice this year, the most recent one was like 2 days ago.

The Meteora list will be impossible for live shows. Astat's list is great but already misses MFR 2005. You have to do a PR 04 show. You almost have to skip Rock am Ring 2004 because of how much other content there is. Reading 2003 is an absolute must.

Perhaps the two MUST HAVE live items though are a PR 04 show and Summer Sonic 2006. Work backwards from there.

13 hours ago, MS2000 said:

MTV recorded only one song from this show: LFY

we already have one full show from PR04

I want something from LP Underground Tour 2003, PR03 and Summer Sanitarium 2003

but of course MFR 05 and SS 06 are on top of the list

Projekt Revolution 2003 would be great to have because of stuff like Hit The Floor, Nobody's Listening, Easier To Run and P5hng Me A*wy. Not to mention appearances by Christian Lindskog, Xzibit and Chad Gray.

Yes, we already have a proshot of Projekt Revolution 2004, but it's the video feed from the venue. The quality kinda sucks. I'm sure any show the band would have to offer from that tour would have a much superior quality. Personally, I think the recording of Wish we have from LPU 4.0 is the best live performance of the song. I'd love to get that full show.

From 2005, I would rather have the Music For Relief show. We already have Live 8 in full anyway and the Music For Relief was way more special with a longer set, the only ever live performance of Frgt/10 and Collision Course in its entirety. I would be more than okay not getting the full Collision Course show if we could get this instead.

And of course, having the full Chiba 2006 show would be a dream come true.

LP Underground Tour 2003

PR 2004

Summer Sonic 2006 

+

an exclusive documentary with images of the tours.

But, we will only know about 2 years from now, when they will be starting to divulge this among
November or December 2022 😁

Edited by Hybridtheory

On 10/23/2020 at 10:31 PM, lpliveusername said:

Yes, we already have a proshot of Projekt Revolution 2004, but it's the video feed from the venue. The quality kinda sucks. I'm sure any show the band would have to offer from that tour would have a much superior quality. Personally, I think the recording of Wish we have from LPU 4.0 is the best live performance of the song. I'd love to get that full show.

You are totally right

A full professionally video/audio mixed show from that tour would be amazing

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2020 at 2:01 PM, lpliveusername said:

Projekt Revolution 2003 would be great to have because of stuff like Hit The Floor, Nobody's Listening, Easier To Run and P5hng Me A*wy. Not to mention appearances by Christian Lindskog, Xzibit and Chad Gray.

From 2005, I would rather have the Music For Relief show. We already have Live 8 in full anyway and the Music For Relief was way more special with a longer set, the only ever live performance of Frgt/10 and Collision Course in its entirety. I would be more than okay not getting the full Collision Course show if we could get this instead.

And of course, having the full Chiba 2006 show would be a dream come true.

Speaking of LPU 4.0, I thought I was the only one who thought it contained the best "Wish" performance. That along with OSC from Atlanta 2004 sound completely insane, especially Chester's vocals. It would be great to have a full PR04 show at the same superior quality. LP at the heart of their prime. With that being said, if I had to choose one, I'd still choose Summer Sonic 2006. What a blessing it would be to finally get at least one of those. 

• 1 year later...

That's the kind of set list I'd like to see:

1. The full version of Meteora & Live in Texas.
  2. LP Underground 3.0
  3. LP Underground 4.0
  4. Full Roxy 2004 (With Jay Z)
  5. Reissue of Collision Course.
  6. The band's complete performance from Live 8 2005.
Edited by AntonVoevodin

On 1/2/2021 at 5:59 AM, ChesterPortalTM said:

Speaking of LPU 4.0, I thought I was the only one who thought it contained the best "Wish" performance. That along with OSC from Atlanta 2004 sound completely insane, especially Chester's vocals. It would be great to have a full PR04 show at the same superior quality. LP at the heart of their prime. With that being said, if I had to choose one, I'd still choose Summer Sonic 2006. What a blessing it would be to finally get at least one of those. 

Wish from LPU4 is phenomenal so brutal 

• Rasputin 93 featured and unfeatured this topic
  • 4 months later...
On 10/31/2020 at 6:09 AM, Hybridtheory said:

LP Underground Tour 2003

PR 2004

Summer Sonic 2006 

+

an exclusive documentary with images of the tours.

But, we will only know about 2 years from now, when they will be starting to divulge this among
November or December 2022 😁

Dude, I wish you were right