Amends Listening Party

lpliveusername

2 hours ago, Astat said:

Also their album leak response is reminding me of the time Adam had a Twitter meltdown over the Dead By Sunrise album "leaking"...on the day it was officially released in Japan. Lol.

Lol 🤣 

the meme is hilarious

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, KlaytonShinoda said:

Been out for a few days and I just read this whole topic. Wow.

And I'm not surprised by Astat's response about Sean, he seems like a good human being as a whole 😩

Thanks! ;)

Why is the band reporting legitimate eBay auctions of GD material as fake and fraudulent to get eBay to take them down?

Why is the band blocking the sale of legitimate material on Discogs?

If they are worried about counterfeit items, Mace himself is who printed the fakes and sold them after arguing with the LP community about them. The items being blocked and reported by GD now are actually legitimate items. 

Why are they removing every video of past material from YouTube?

Cash grab 100%. Haven’t ever seen a band exhibit behavior like this. They are nuts. 

33 minutes ago, Hahninator said:

Why is the band reporting legitimate eBay auctions of GD material as fake and fraudulent to get eBay to take them down?

Why is the band blocking the sale of legitimate material on Discogs?

If they are worried about counterfeit items, Mace himself is who printed the fakes and sold them after arguing with the LP community about them. The items being blocked and reported by GD now are actually legitimate items. 

Why are they removing every video of past material from YouTube?

Cash grab 100%. Haven’t ever seen a band exhibit behavior like this. They are nuts. 

GD fans won't admit it was a cash grab. that's sad.

They can't really market it as Chester's "lost music" if people already have access to it because it came out in the 90s. Of course they're gonna try and stamp out whatever they can of the old stuff. That's what people who only care about $$$ would do.

1 hour ago, SasstielExperience said:

They can't really market it as Chester's "lost music" if people already have access to it because it came out in the 90s. Of course they're gonna try and stamp out whatever they can of the old stuff. That's what people who only care about $$$ would do.

It's not them, it's Kerrang! marketing it as the lost music of Chester....jajajaja 🤣 On topic, i said that already but will say it again, this "marketing" or "promotion" name it as you want is a shot in the foot, and I mean big time...starting from banning everything prior to amends (Discogs, ebay, youtube) and ending with sending emails trying to remove articles that aren't what they expect lol I really hope this stuff will derail them sooner than later, for real..and then there are the vinyls a real cash grab, di*k move, $ellout.

Ok so I have finished gathering available data at this time. These are the versions I managed to find (will update if new info comes around)

AMENDS.pdf

Also if  they didn't care like Sean says he wouldn't reply in such a bad manner in the first place so they do care and they probably crying out loud why people found out DA TRUtH about their greedy personality :)

Edited by michalangelo

I hate that he keeps intentionally missing the point. Nobody is saying that Chester wasn't excited about Grey Daze.

I'm also getting tired of people acting like he isn't obviously implying negative things by saying "no one knew his thoughts on LP" or "if you knew half the shit that Warner Brothers did to Chester and GD".

If Sean has something to say, then he needs to say it. He needs to be direct and stop beating around the bush, or HE needs to be the one to shut the fuck up.

1 hour ago, michalangelo said:

Ok so I have finished gathering available data at this time. These are the versions I managed to find (will update if new info comes around)

AMENDS.pdf 13.63 MB · 7 downloads

Also if  they didn't care like Sean says he wouldn't reply in such a bad manner in the first place so they do care and they probably crying out loud why people found out DA TRUtH about their greedy personality :)

exactly. When you dont care you simply dont answer the haters. Hating is popular on every fanpage and replying everyone is a waste of time. 

49 minutes ago, Justin said:

I hate that he keeps intentionally missing the point. Nobody is saying that Chester wasn't excited about Grey Daze.

I'm also getting tired of people acting like he isn't obviously implying negative things by saying "no one knew his thoughts on LP" or "if you knew half the shit that Warner Brothers did to Chester and GD".

If Sean has something to say, then he needs to say it. He needs to be direct and stop beating around the bush, or HE needs to be the one to shut the fuck up.

Exactly. He is throwing a shade on LP and anything connected everytime he can. 

14 hours ago, Astat said:

Thanks! ;)

You're more than that, you're cool as hell and one of the wisest/respectful fans I've known so far. I meant 'good human being' to Sean in the worst sarcastically way possible :D

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

8 hours ago, Hahninator said:

For those of you who don't believe Sean is a motherfucker to people on Facebook, this is just from today where he tries to push his revisionist narrative on everyone.

seanfb.png

seanfb2.png

"We lash out at internet trolls who have. I [sic] clue what they're talking about and live in some sort of fantasy land."

So... Toby and John?

1 hour ago, bloodbath said:

The best punishment for Sean is to remind him that while Grey Daze was long forgotten by most people, LP was making tons of money. Everyone will remember Linkin Park. Grey Daze... Meh

I mean you are not wrong the only reason that people care about GD is cause Chester sang in that band, who gives a fuck about the other members.

Hell probably in a year or two people would forget about this.

3 hours ago, bloodbath said:

The best punishment for Sean is to remind him that while Grey Daze was long forgotten by most people, LP was making tons of money. Everyone will remember Linkin Park. Grey Daze... Meh

wouldn't it be funny if LP released some really good demos for HT's 20th anniversary to make that more true than it already is

11 hours ago, JZLP said:

No matter what, the songs are so fucking good B12 is a mess but it still better than half of OML.. 

I LOVE THE PRODUCTION OF THIS ALBUM 

great team of producers..

10000x better than Mike & Brad side project (OML) 

I really wish you would stop trashing LP as a way to prove your point. It's extremely hypocritical to get defensive when someone criticizes GD if you're going to turn around and say something like that.