Post Traumatic Tracklist Confirmed

RogueSoul

Mike Shinoda's Post Traumatic album is out next month, and he's just released the tracklist!

1. Place To Start
  2. Over Again
  3. Watching As I Fall
  4. Nothing Makes Sense Anymore
  5. About You (feat. Blackbear)
  6. Brooding (Instrumental)
  7. Promises I Can't Keep
  8. Crossing A Line
  9. Hold It Together
  10. Ghosts
  11. Make It Up As I Go (feat. K.Flay)
  12. Lift Off (feat. Chino Moreno & Machine Gun Kelly)
  13. I.O.U.
  14. Running From My Shadow (feat. Grandson)
  15. World's On Fire
  16. Can't Hear You Now

Lots of interesting stuff going on - we've obviously heard six of the tracks already (the Post Traumatic EP songs 'Place To Start,' 'Over Again,' and 'Watching As I Fall,' as well as the singles 'Crossing A Line' and 'About You,' and also 'Nothing Makes Sense Anymore.'), and with 16 songs overall, there's still double-digits of tracks we haven't heard yet. The features are looking awesome, too: the up and coming grandson features in 'Running From My Shadow,' Mike's new friend K.Flay (who he hung out with a couple months back when he saw Imagine Dragons perform) on 'Make It Up As I Go,' blackbear who we've already heard on 'About You,' and, perhaps the most exciting, Chino Moreno from the Deftones and Machine Gun Kelly on 'Lift Off.' This album's bound to be packed with awesome, powerful music.

Who's excited for the record? Post Traumatic is out on June 15, so be sure to pre-order it if you haven't already. Mike begins touring for Post Traumatic this Saturday, May 12, with two shows in Los Angeles. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates on Mike's music and tour, and join the LPLive Discord for discussion on the band and more!

I am pretty hyped for the K.Flay and Chino collaborations. Couldn‘t care less about MGK though.

Also out of curiosity: where does the songlist come from? I haven‘t seen it posted anywhere official before you posted it.

Running From My Shadow was added to the BMI database before Crossing A Line was released and I genuinely thought it was another dumb mistake on BMI's part. I stand corrected :lol:

The tracklist looks pretty crazy. Especially the features on Lift Off.

No Looking For An Answer. Hmmm, I wonder if that confirms that the song is a LP song now?

Im pretty sure he said that. All the members of LP were working on their own parts to the song if Im not mistaken.

I'd like to point out the people listed on the main post aren't the only collaborators on the album. "About You" also features Basecamp, Ross Golan (who worked on Halfway Right) was also involved with "Running From My Shadow", and let's not forget the percussion on "Place To Start" was recorded by Rob Bourdon. I'm pretty sure we will hear about more people being involved with the album.

Im pretty sure he said that. All the members of LP were working on their own parts to the song if Im not mistaken.

Yeah, he said he sent the song to the rest of the band.

I didn't get any special hype, when I see the tracklist, but I'm still interested in how those tracks will sound.

Not all members of Basecamp did additional production in About You, just those two members - Aaron C. Harmon, Jordan Reyes

Edited by martinez

Man, even just reading the titles you really get a sense of a narrative. It's like he's speaking from an outside perspective watching himself go through it all. I just keep getting more excited for this album.