One More Light: Live - December 15th

RogueSoul

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's live music I don't give a fuck about the mistakes on Sharp Edges it sounds very very very very beautiful, Chester's vocals sound angelic... the guitar duet during the intro is one of the best things that the band has ever done to me.

Keep calm bro, I didn't say nothing wrong, just noticed a little thing that of course it's not so important (never said it is).

I love Sharp Edges, this performance is great and I agree about the extended intro, by the way.

Edited by PeppePark

2017 page updated with the release icons, details, etc.

From what I can tell on the release so far:
- 6/12 Berlin: Crawling live audio, Sharp Edges live audio.
- 6/20 Amsterdam: Chester's speech after Sharp Edges live audio.
- 7/3 London: Crawling live video.

I know that sales are what determine a #1 album in the charts, but I fail to see how a live album could ever be a #1 album over an actual album, like a non-live album. Live music is just way different to me, like live albums should compete against other live albums.

I know that sales are what determine a #1 album in the charts, but I fail to see how a live album could ever be a #1 album over an actual album, like a non-live album. Live music is just way different to me, like live albums should compete against other live albums.

I agree with this, though I'm pretty sure there isn't a consistent enough release of live albums to constitute any chart of sorts.

A deluxe edition of OML with the b-sides that we know are complete, maybe a making of DVD, that could possibly beat Eminem’s new album. But even then, idk, this is Eminem we are talking about here.

Yeah that s what I was talking about. Anyway, I don t think they ll bother about sales, it s just a joy for us

Ah, I didn't know Eminem came out the same day. Dang.

Not just Eminem, but few other artists too.

OXKcEnG.jpg

So, it's gonna be tough for OML Live. Well i don't even care if it's gonna blow up the sales or not. all i care is we finally got something new from LP. the official release of live album.