'Talking to Myself' Debuted Live

hahninator

According to Linkinpedia:

Wretches - release date: September 2nd

Live debut: September 14th

Lies Greed Misery - release date in May 24th

Live debut in May 17th, but the performance was only released in June 19th for Rio+Social. The first known live performance was in May 26th (Rock in Rio)

Wastelands - release date in June 1st

Live debut in May 24th

Also, if we count, Tinfoil also was played before its release

According to Linkinpedia:

Wretches - release date: September 2nd

Live debut: September 14th

Lies Greed Misery - release date in May 24th

Live debut in May 17th, but the performance was only released in June 19th for Rio+Social. The first known live performance was in May 26th (Rock in Rio)

Wastelands - release date in June 1st

Live debut in May 24th

Also, if we count, Tinfoil also was played before its release

ATS was leaked a week or two before the worldwide release. Unless that date was an official release, then I've never heard of it.

Edited by KlaytonShinoda

ATS was leaked a week or two before the wordwide release. Unless that date was an official release, then I've never heard of it.

WaK was a ATS "Promo Single" (in same manners of LGM for Living Things). The people who made the ATS pre order received an email with the download.

by the way intro before OSC is exactly same as 2007 except gun shots

Not even close. Synth samples are different, guitar part is different, underlying chord progression is different.

I think this song sounds a bit more like what the average person would probably expect from the "Linkin Park goes pop" description. Probably would have been a more "safe" choice for a first single, but that might have led to a similar situation to MInutes to Midnight, where What I've Done didn't really give people a good indication of what the album sounded like.

Here it is opening the show.

Awesome AUD shot. video/audio quality is great. great zoom in & out. and looks like he recorded the whole show. can someone talk to him to share the original files?!

Seems fine as an opener. That crowd definitely enjoyed it

Well that's what matters. I certainly can't say I would be disappointed in person. They could open with In Between and I would still love it just because I was seeing LP live LOL

Well that's what matters. I certainly can't say I would be disappointed in person. They could open with In Between and I would still love it just because I was seeing LP live LOL

TTM isn't a great opener, but between the excitement of the crowd and the fact I saw it open for the first time I got really pumped up. In my case, it was mostly because as they opened with it I inmediately thought about how many setlist changes they would introduce in comparison to Argentina.

However, after 7 years without having a show they could have opened with Heavy and still would have got a positive reaction from the crowd.