'Talking to Myself' Debuted Live

hahninator

Linkin Park debuted a new song in Argentina! 'Talking To Myself' is the fifth song to be played full band by LP this year, along with 'Heavy', 'Invisible', 'Good Goodbye', and 'Battle Symphony'. This one was heard for the first time in Buenos Aires.

[Verse 1]
Tell me what I gotta do
There's no getting through to you
The lights are on but nobody's home (nobody's home)
You say I can't understand
But you're not giving me a chance
When you leave me, where do you go? (Where do you go?)
[Pre-Chorus]
All the walls that you keep building
All this time that I spent chasing
All the ways that I keep losing you
[Chorus]
The truth is, you turn into someone else
You keep running like the sky is falling
I can whisper, I can yell
But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
I'm just talking to myself
Talking to myself
Talking to myself
[Verse 2]
I admit I made mistakes
But yours might cost you everything
Can't you hear me calling you home?
[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]
Talking to myself
Talking to myself
[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus/Outro]
Talking to myself
Talking to myself
I'm talking to myself

Make sure to check our Linkinpedia page for more information.

This song is awesome! I always thought this song had a great vibe just from hearing the acoustic version that was played at the intimate Warner performance, but hearing this full band performance is just awesome. You can see the crowd enjoys it. Can't wait to hear this song in even better quality.

It's pain to hear this song. :(

exactly ;) I was just waiting to end those new 2017 songs and start playing older songs (2000-2014) :) by the way intro before OSC is exactly same as 2007 except gun shots

Edited by Steve*

I wasn't going to listen to more songs before the album's release, but I ended up giving in. Great performance, one of the best songs released from OML so far. Keep in mind that the guitar might not be as audible in the studio version ;)

I wasn't going to listen to more songs before the album's release, but I ended up giving in. Great performance, one of the best songs released from OML so far. Keep in mind that the guitar might not be as audible in the studio version ;)

Now that I heard the song with good headphones, the guitar sounds really good, really powerful

No. This is guitar driven song. According to Kerrang TTM is something like The Killers. Chimming guitar tone plus groovy bass line.

Just waiting for Invisible now on the 12th. I loved the chorus of this song on the acoustic version, and i like the dancy beat on this one, overall its nothing special mind.

I cant wait for OML after reading the track by track review, hopefully it will leak soon.

It's so unlikely of them to play something live before giving us the studio version, what was the last time it happened, QWERTY? Anyway, I'm waiting for the album now, just listened to the 3 officially released songs so far, even avoided the piano versions of this and OML :P

Video has been removed due to copyright claim by idiots who have no reason to really do so, what do they gain from this and how exactly is it there copyright to remove? Seems silly!

However: I thought the crowd video had much better audio, the stream was terrible.

watch

It's so unlikely of them to play something live before giving us the studio version, what was the last time it happened, QWERTY? Anyway, I'm waiting for the album now, just listened to the 3 officially released songs so far, even avoided the piano versions of this and OML :P

Post Meteora era: QWERTY, No More Sorrow, Wretches?, Lies Greed Misery?, Wastelands?, Talking To Myself