'Good Goodbye' featuring Stormzy & Pusha T coming soon?

RogueSoul

We're all anxiously waiting for the next sound from One More Light even though 'Battle Symphony' only just got its official reveal yesterday. Maybe it won't be too much longer until the next taste from this album! Looks like 'Good Goodbye' may be on its way soon!

Amazon UK recently put up some information regarding the song 'Good Goodbye,' mainly the features, and they're huge: rapper Pusha T and grime artist Stormzy! It's likely not a blunder that Amazon would put this up or get the artists wrong, so this looks trustworthy.

Linkin Park officially released 'Battle Symphony' yesterday.

You have likely at least heard of Pusha T - he's the legend behind 'Trouble On My Mind' and 'Numbers On The Board' - and given his popularity as a hip-hop artist, its no surprise that Mike would want to collaborate with him. His latest song 'Circles' featured Ty Dolla $ign and Desiigner and goes pretty hard. We're excited to see what he has to offer. Pusha T has collaborated with the band before - he featured in the 'I'll Be Gone' Vice Remix on Recharged and dropped some pretty fire bars.

If you're not in line with hip-hop or UK grime, you may of have hard of Stormzy, though. Let's fix that. Stormzy is a UK rapper who has been leading the grime genre for years, his music filled with fast paced beats, great rhymes, and awesome instrumentals. His debut album Gang Signs & Prayer was recently released, featuring his banging single 'Big For Your Boots' on it. He's gained so much momentum, he even performed with Ed Sheeran at the BRIT Awards this year. For more on him, either (shameless plug) check out my review or delve into some of his hits - you won't be disappointed. It'll be interesting to see what he contributes to 'Good Goodbye,' but for a rapper of his caliber, it'll definitely be great.

Check out Stormzy's single 'Big For Your Boots' from his debut album. What do you think of the song? Excited to see both rappers on 'Good Goodbye'?

We've gotten a lot of tastes of One More Light music, but we can't wait to hear some more. We've already heard four songs (including the live clips of 'One More Light' and 'Talking To Myself'), so we have plenty to keep us hyped. Perhaps even more exciting for us means these songs will all likely get performed live, and counting 'Invisible' and now 'Good Goodbye,' that brings up a potential 6 songs from the album to be performed. That's pretty much matching how much they played from Living Things and The Hunting Party by the end of their touring cycles! Bring on the shows - which may be coming soon!

We'll keep you updated on when 'Good Goodbye' is launched. Be sure to sign up on the forums to contribute to the discussions and follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page so you stay updated.

Thanks to LPA for the heads up.

That's sounds promising. Funny to note but just a few days ago I thought about LP and a Grime artist collaboration as something that will never going happen and now this. I guess it's time to think about $1 Million.

I think pusha had a throwaway verse on I'll be gone honestly. Hes had amazing verses from Lord willing to mbdtf to my name is my name... Great flow, better word play. His verse on I'll be gone is one of the worst features I've heard from push, and I normally wouldn't say that.

If he brings a verse like 40 acres he could absolutely murder this track with LP, I'm incredibly hyped.

Stormzy is no slouch either, from what I've heard

This Stormzy dude sounds awful. I like a lot of hip hop, but this is crap. Every bit of news that is released about this album makes me less and less interested in it.

The backing sounds simular to what I've done but it does sound like Chester. FAKE?

Pretty sure it's fake....which sucks because it sounds better than anything they've actually released.

Edited by castro78

Every bit of news that is released about this album makes me less and less interested in it.

Pretty sure it's fake....which sucks because it sounds better than anything they've actually released.

Don't bother then. Your comments in this forum is all about hate, negativity. You're not even discussing. I'm wondering why you're still here. Go out there, do something useful. :rolleyes:

Anyway, about the collaboration, Stormzy is great, especially when he performed with Ed Sheeran. Looking forward for "Good Goodbye".

Don't bother then. Your comments in this forum is all about hate, negativity. You're not even discussing. I'm wondering why you're still here. Go out there, do something useful. :rolleyes:

Anyway, about the collaboration, Stormzy is great, especially when he performed with Ed Sheeran. Looking forward for "Good Goodbye".

Another fanboy, who can't accept that people don't like everything LP does. If you like bad hip hop and boring pop music, good for you. I don't care for it, and am allowed to hate it. Get over the fact that not everyone goes crazy over everything they do.

Well I know one thing. I don't think they finished all the lyrics before they made the beat if they have 2 guest rappers. This isn't a Kiiara situation where the song was already written before she ever met with the band. This might be the one exception to the "all the words were written before we started on the music" rule for this album.

Well I know one thing. I don't think they finished all the lyrics before they made the beat if they have 2 guest rappers. This isn't a Kiiara situation where the song was already written before she ever met with the band. This might be the one exception to the "all the words were written before we started on the music" rule for this album.

It's possible that Mike had a version where he had 2-3 rap verses but then brought in these people to replace/add a verse or two. If that's the case then the guests' lyrics would've been written afterward but the original version of the song had all the lyrics written before the music.

Another fanboy, who can't accept that people don't like everything LP does. If you like bad hip hop and boring pop music, good for you. I don't care for it, and am allowed to hate it. Get over the fact that not everyone goes crazy over everything they do.

Who says i can't accept? If i can't, i'm not gonna be here. There's other people who gave their negative/bad feedback by discussing and in a good way, but hmm you're not. you just throwing hates in here. poor guy. yeah, you're allowed to hate but just keep it to yourself. we dont need it in here. :)

I m Pretty hyped to hear a dope rap track, i hope in something Dark Crystal-ish with the 3 rappers and Chaz on the chorus

if it's gonna be like "Dark Crystal", then i'm f'kin hype! but i got a feeling it's gonna be some kind of MGK's "Bad Things", which i love it. catchy chorus with dope rap verse.