'Good Goodbye' featuring Stormzy & Pusha T coming soon?

RogueSoul

Who says i can't accept? If i can't, i'm not gonna be here. There's other people who gave their negative/bad feedback by discussing and in a good way, but hmm you're not. you just throwing hates in here. poor guy. yeah, you're allowed to hate but just keep it to yourself. we dont need it in here. :)

if it's gonna be like "Dark Crystal", then i'm f'kin hype! but i got a feeling it's gonna be some kind of MGK's "Bad Things", which i love it. catchy chorus with dope rap verse.

Look man, I have zero interest in what you think about my criticism. Do me a favor, and don't get involved with what I have to say. I'm going to say whatever I want about the music and the band....you don't like it, skim over it and move on.

Hey guys! I just noticed something very interesting. Papa Roach just announced the title and the tracklist of their new album which comes out on may 19th just like OML and track no.11 is called Ricochet which is also an LP demo song title and is also in the BMI database under the Linkin Park artist name. Besides that Jacoby wrote on twitter that Linkin Park is the band he want the most to tour with... Some US tour hint with Papa Roach as support act for LP? Maybe Ricochet is a PRoach x LP collab? Too many coincidences I think :)

Hey guys! I just noticed something very interesting. Papa Roach just announced the title and the tracklist of their new album which comes out on may 19th just like OML and track no.11 is called Ricochet which is also an LP demo song title and is also in the BMI database under the Linkin Park artist name. Besides that Jacoby wrote on twitter that Linkin Park is the band he want the most to tour with... Some US tour hint with Papa Roach as support act for LP? Maybe Ricochet is a PRoach x LP collab? Too many coincidences I think :)

God, please no.