LPCatalog Exclusives: Compilation CD

michalangelo

lp-compilation-disc1_1t.jpglp-compilation-disc1_2t.jpg

For the next LPC exclusive, we are offering a download of an internal “Linkin Park Compilation” 2 disc set, dated May 2010. The exact use of the CD's is unknown…our guess is that maybe they were used for LPU CD discussions. Quite a few of these songs have been officially released, so they are not able to be released. Some of them appear on singles, some on LPU CD's, and some are in random places (like Reanimation).

Disc One Tracklisting:
01. One Step Closer (Rock Mix)
02. Papercut (Live at Docklands 2001)

03. Points Of Authority (Live at BBC 2001)
04. A Place For My Head (Live at Docklands 2001)
05. In The End (Live at BBC 2001)
06. Points Of Authority (Live at Docklands 2001)
07. Buy Myself (Manson Remix)
08. Step Up (Live at San Diego 2002)
09. My December (Live at San Diego 2002)
10. Crawling (Live at Reading Festival 2003)

11. QWERTY
12. In The End (Live at Wal-Mart Soundcheck 2007)
13. Pushing Me Away (Piano Version) (Live at Wal-Mart Soundcheck 2007)
14. My December (Live at Nashville 2008)

Disc Two Tracklisting:
01. Step Up
02. Dedicated
03. Sad (By Myself Demo)
04. Stick N Move (Runaway Demo)

The files released in this exclusive include Points Of Authority and In The End live at BBC 2001 (January 11, 2001) from their studio session. These appear to be a quality upgrade from the versions that are currently circulating. Next, a studio version of QWERTY with what appears to be a SLIGHTLY different mix (listen for yourselves as it is up for discussion) is the third track in this download.

Finally, In The End and Pushing Me Away from the Wal-Mart Soundcheck in 2007 (March 2007) have only been released in video format previously (on walmart.com). This is the first time that the audio recordings of these two song performances have been released! Even though it was technically a “rehearsal” performance, this is the closest we will get to a “studio version” of Pushing Me Away’s piano version as there is obviously zero crowd noise in this performance. The audio on these two is crystal clear and is the highlight of the exclusive, in our opinion. Before this, only What I’ve Done and Breaking The Habit have been released in audio from this session.

Enjoy!
LPCatalog Page
Download Wav's: MEGA

There's no mixing/mastering difference in QWERTY. I put those songs into a daw, synced them sample-perfectly and phase inverted one and then summed them. The result: silence. So they are identical. Only difference is the lenght: LPU version has additional silence in the end and the beginning of the file.

Edited by LPMaskMan

There's no mixing/mastering difference in QWERTY. I put those songs into a daw, synced them sample-perfectly and phase inverted one and then summed them. The result: silence. So they are identical. Only difference is the lenght: LPU version has additional silence in the end and the beginning of the file.

Really? I thought it sounded different but it must be because I read it first that it is different, and probably imagined it.

Anyways, thanks a lot LPC and LPL!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/17/2015 at 7:16 AM, michalangelo said:

http://lpcatalog.com/content/items/compilations/other/lp-compilation-disc1_1t.jpghttp://lpcatalog.com/content/items/compilations/other/lp-compilation-disc1_2t.jpg

For the next LPC exclusive, we are offering a download of an internal “Linkin Park Compilation” 2 disc set, dated May 2010. The exact use of the CD's is unknown…our guess is that maybe they were used for LPU CD discussions. Quite a few of these songs have been officially released, so they are not able to be released. Some of them appear on singles, some on LPU CD's, and some are in random places (like Reanimation).

Disc One Tracklisting:
01. One Step Closer (Rock Mix)
02. Papercut (Live at Docklands 2001)

03. Points Of Authority (Live at BBC 2001)
04. A Place For My Head (Live at Docklands 2001)
05. In The End (Live at BBC 2001)
06. Points Of Authority (Live at Docklands 2001)
07. Buy Myself (Manson Remix)
08. Step Up (Live at San Diego 2002)
09. My December (Live at San Diego 2002)
10. Crawling (Live at Reading Festival 2003)

11. QWERTY
12. In The End (Live at Wal-Mart Soundcheck 2007)
13. Pushing Me Away (Piano Version) (Live at Wal-Mart Soundcheck 2007)
14. My December (Live at Nashville 2008)

Disc Two Tracklisting:
01. Step Up
02. Dedicated
03. Sad (By Myself Demo)
04. Stick N Move (Runaway Demo)

The files released in this exclusive include Points Of Authority and In The End live at BBC 2001 (January 11, 2001) from their studio session. These appear to be a quality upgrade from the versions that are currently circulating. Next, a studio version of QWERTY with what appears to be a SLIGHTLY different mix (listen for yourselves as it is up for discussion) is the third track in this download.

Finally, In The End and Pushing Me Away from the Wal-Mart Soundcheck in 2007 (March 2007) have only been released in video format previously (on walmart.com). This is the first time that the audio recordings of these two song performances have been released! Even though it was technically a “rehearsal” performance, this is the closest we will get to a “studio version” of Pushing Me Away’s piano version as there is obviously zero crowd noise in this performance. The audio on these two is crystal clear and is the highlight of the exclusive, in our opinion. Before this, only What I’ve Done and Breaking The Habit have been released in audio from this session.

Enjoy!
LPCatalog Page
Download Wav's: MEGA

can you share the WAV links again? Thanks!