LPTV: Road To Download

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

Linkin Park posted a new LPTV showing the band prepare for their Download Festival performance.

They show the setlist very quickly in the video. Here and Here

Hybrid Theory Set_V4

Act One:

Papercut (Full Version)

One Step Closer (w/extended outro)

With You (Full Version)

Points of Authority (Full Version)

Crawling (Full Version)

Runaway (Full Version)

By Myself

In The End

A Place For My Head

Forgotten

Cure For The Itch

Pushing Me Away

Act Two:

Catalyst/Requiem INTRO

Guilty All The Same

Given Up w/Outro

Wastelands (hard start)

Burn It Down

Waiting for the End (w/intro&outro)

Numb (w/Numb Encore intro)

Faint w/outro

Until It's Gone Intro

Until It's Gone

Lost In the Echo (Short Version)

New Divide (Short Version)

What I've Done (Extended Bridge solo)

Bleed It Out (w/Catalyst Refrain)

How excited are you guys? Don't forget to check out Mark's great post about the Download Festival!!

Edited by Numbrocker

Aw man. This means there is a lower chance that High Voltage or My December will be dropped.

Edit: I forgot to say, this is a cool insight into the band preparing for the show. I'm hoping to see more, and longer, LPTV episodes soon.

Edited by ToddWilliamson

Aw man. This means there is a lower chance that High Voltage or My December will be dropped.

Edit: I forgot to say, this is a cool insight into the band preparing for the show. I'm hoping to see more, and longer, LPTV episodes soon.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna see a making of THP LPTV next week after the album releases in the US

Nice video regarding the Download set

That was a great LPTV! Takes a bit of the mystery out of the setlist of course, but I really wasn't expecting High Voltage or My December to make an appearance. But who knows, maybe they'll change it up?

BID is the only thing I don't like about the setlist, but other than that it's gonna be fantastic! I'm so glad we're at least getting the Hybrid Theory portion of the show on a good quality mp3! Anyone going to Download better rock extra hard for the rest of us!!!

I'm super excited to see HT in full tomorrow because there are some songs I have never seen performed live. However for the second part of the show I've seen 8 out of 13 songs. I think I'm going to cry when I finally hear BID live. ERPPPP

Pretty cool LPTV episode, but I hope we get some good full length episodes soon about the making of The Hunting Party. The set looks good, I was expecting them to do that anyways. I was hoping for High Voltage because of Digby's tweet, but I kind of knew it wouldn't happen in the back of my mind. They might still play it and surprise us all, though.

Pretty cool LPTV episode, but I hope we get some good full length episodes soon about the making of The Hunting Party. The set looks good, I was expecting them to do that anyways. I was hoping for High Voltage because of Digby's tweet, but I kind of knew it wouldn't happen in the back of my mind. They might still play it and surprise us all, though.

It might be drop on BIO bridge, you never know~

very exited for this show so far and really sad that i cant be there but well cant have anything in life^^. the only two songs on this set that are bad in my eyes are burn it down and numb even if the numb/encore part they are playing live at the moment change that a lot to me. anyway i think that songs like numb, burn it down, the ballad medley and many more are going to be dropped soon since i feel like the band is getting tired of these songs and also hope that they get the taste of songs like forgotten and by myself again since they didnt play them for a very long time and is so want to see these songs here in berlin live :D

Finally a LPTV episode. The setlist contains everything it contained at this tour, except COG, ballad medley,Joe'solo and Mike's solo. And that's a good thing, cause I won't cry if they aren't played.

I'm kinda was hoping on "And One" to return, since it feels like a Hybrid Theory song.

Replace Numb with And one, and have that transition into Faint. Sounds more badass

Totally agree