LPTV: Road To Download

JZLP-NaughtyNottingham

I attended the show.

Holy - fucking - shit.

In the beginning they showed the lptv episode about going to download and a compilation of video fragments from what i belevie is Frat Party at the Pancake Festival.

Wanted to be more in the front of the crowd,closer to the stage.the atmosphere seemed just like it would've been an oldschool club show from their early days.People gliding into eachother,moving like a giant mass.

The first part of the show was flawless,and saw people singing every word of the songs.

Even By Myself and Forgotten got very good reactions.

Cure for the itch was not strictly that close to the album version,the voices had some distortions i think,but overall it seemed ok.

After playing the album ,Mike said something like 'if we were back in 2001,this would've been it,we would've been out of material'

The posted setlist is ok,with the exception of Faint,song which was not played anymore.

Mike went in the crowd for the ITE bridge (for sure)

Before the band took the stage,people were chanting various songs,including SpongeBob Squarepants,Pokemon , 'Spartans,what is your profession'..and ended up singing a (low volume) bridge of ITE.

Hope this helps :)