Rock am Ring 2014 live stream

SpikeMinoda

Rock am Ring 2014 will be broadcasted live on TV and also streamed on the internet.

It will be shown by the German TV Station EinsPlus. The time will be 22:55 - 00:35 German Time. The live stream will be shown via this link. Furthermore the show will be also broadcasted via the radio station: DASDING.

Eins Plus will broadcast in TV from 05.06.-08.06. every evening 18:00 - 03:00 shows from Rock am Ring.

The source can be found here (only in german).

Finally it will be the first time that a German TV station will show Linkin Park live from Rock am Ring.

Who is going to watch the show live or via TV/Internet?

Awesome! I'm definitely going to watch it live on Saturday. THen on Sunday morning I will leave for Rock im Park. :)

See you at RiP.

I have no chance to watch it, but gonna record the show on TV for sure! But I will see them on Sunday at RiP and later in Switzerland again.

Great! Means we will probably have a full recording of Rock Am Ring for the first time since 2004! Time might be a little problematic. Not sure if I can tune in, but I will definitely try. If not, I will check it out later.

Sadly, the Rock am Ring shows aren't that special anymore since lots of people there actually hate Linkin Park and the crowd there gets worse and worse every year, but still...

I might be able to watch it too :) I hope someday a full 2007 recording appears...

Rock am Ring shows are probably my favorite LP shows of all time. Rock am Ring '01, Rock am Ring '04, Rock am Ring '07, Rock am Ring '12, I listen to those all the time. Rock im Park shows are just not the same, either. But yeah those are definitely my favorite LP shows from each album cycle, they are so good. Something special about Rock am Ring.

See you at RiP.

I have no chance to watch it, but gonna record the show on TV for sure! But I will see them on Sunday at RiP and later in Switzerland again.

Du gehst ans Greenfield? Vllt sieht man sich ja^^

I like it that there are more broadcasted shows than last year!

Given past history with this festival, I'll believe LP is being streamed when I see it.

Other times other sites were pretty sealed when it came to LP streams/broadcasts while this time it gets publicity on a lot of different sites (mostly official partners like warner or lp.de themselves) so I guess it is pretty much a 100% thing this time.

It's is quite unusual though that it's confirmed this early while very often this stuff is unsure until the day a band plays. I say it's a pretty save thing too when Warner releases this info, of course a bit of skepticism is never wrong especially from past experiences.

If the news about the Live TV Broadcast, Live Stream and Radio broadcast are true, then I'm hoping that all these three streams/;broadcasts get recorded :D

and as for my opinion on RAR in general, 2001 was good and amazing, for a start-out of the band, 2004 - is considered one of the Band's best shows, and it had no mistakes in performance, 2007, was kinda unique, but it was still good and amazing, since it was at night. 2012 seemed too generic to me, good show, but still, doesn't make the "Rock" in Rock Am Ring. and as for 2014, same setlist, most of it isn't really all rock, but the electronics getting over the set they play, just doesn't cut it, at least for me, but let's hope things run smoothly here

My thoughts on why this happens - it's just my opinion, so take it as it is!

From my knowledge, LP's first deal with Warner Bros. Records was for 5 albums. Once that's gone, LP perhaps made some demands for themselves (producing the album by themselves) and for the fans, including live streams... "Why they did allow live streaming for other shows than Rock Am Ring?"... because if you look at them live streams, and if you are a hardcore LP fan you will notice that the sound isn't as good as every Rock Am Ring performance since 2004 - it has some distortions in it (majority of them).

Hopefully we will get the full performance at Download Festival this year, live stream (not so good chances) or recorded and broadcasted.

Hopefully I'm right!