Linkin Park 2014 World Tour Coming/North America in 2015

Geki

In a move that likely catches a lot of the fanbase off guard, Chester said yesterday in an interview that Linkin Park is preparing for a world tour in 2014 and that it will be a "very Linkin Park heavy year". He added that the band has almost "20 things prepared" for next year. Additionally he said that Stone Temple Pilots will have more stuff coming next year as well!

Download the full interview here, courtesy of ChesterBNetwork!

According to the interview Chester and Robert did with 93.3 WMMR, Linkin Park is planning a North American Tour in 2015.

Interview Here.

What do you think?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be awesome if the album came out late Spring, and they could do a Summer tour in the US, then hit up tons of different countries and places for the rest of the year, as well as half of 2015, and then do one last Summer tour in the US to wrap it up. Kind of like the MTM tour but instead of 3 US tours, don't do a Winter tour in the US and play in maybe the UK or something instead.

I'm stunned by this. If LP drops an album in the spring I'll be seriously blown away. They've been so quiet and I thought the same as Mark, they'd spend the beginning of 2014 in the studio and then start the PR for the 6th album.

Even if they aren't dropping the album in the spring, that's almost more surprising that they would suddenly do a world tour, not just some shows in Japan or LA, but a WORLD tour.

I hope Chester doesn't get worn out.

As expected I'd assumed there will be some sort of tour in 2014 but wasn't expecting a "world tour" to probably make up for the absence in the past couple of years. I'm also assuming we will have a new album either end of/early next year with that "world tour" shorty coming afterwards. Bring on 2014!

New album maybe Spring/early Summer. Great. I hope they do a US tour, like Honda Civic Tour again. It was great in 2012. I think by that confirmation that they will be touring in August that they might start with the US, it would make sense, then have the rest of the year to tour other places, as well as 2015.

August is great. I personally am fine if the band just informs us about shit, or rumors surface, versus being left in the dark like we were after Summer Sonic 2006. A new song debuts, the band plays an epic setlist, then bam, left in the dark from August 2006 until March 2007 when the new album promo started. I remember around Christmas people were getting reaaaaally pissy on the LPU lol