Linkin Park 2014 World Tour Coming/North America in 2015

Geki

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mall soundtrack is one sure thing for next year and of course the new album. I guess the new Transformers movie will contain another new song from them. Michael Bay loves them and probably will give them a chance for the contribution. I don't know any other things coming up from LP but there are possibilities for some collaboration songs. I've read that DJ Fresh worked with them as well so... We'll see. That would be great if we had the lead single out next spring just like they did it with Burn It Down last year.

August is great. I personally am fine if the band just informs us about shit, or rumors surface, versus being left in the dark like we were after Summer Sonic 2006. A new song debuts, the band plays an epic setlist, then bam, left in the dark from August 2006 until March 2007 when the new album promo started. I remember around Christmas people were getting reaaaaally pissy on the LPU lol

Yeah, but I loved that hiatus, because we got a absolutely fantastic album out of the process. Also, MTM was the first time the band had absolutely changed and evolved, so they probably wanted to perfect it before they released it to the world. That being said, I am fine with waiting 2 years between albums, as opposed to 4 with MTM. LIVING THINGS came out in June 2012, I imagine that the 6th album will come out right around that time next year, and with August being a target, June may very well be the date. This is surprising news, but the band HAS been working on new music for most of this year so far, and Chester will come in and do vocals and stuff not that the STP tour is pretty much done except for a few dates. They still probably have a lot of work to do, but I bet the album is taking shape as we speak.

Considering the band have had the huge majority of this year to work on music, it actually quite makes sense that they're almost ready, especially as they're working a lot quicker than they used to. A few more months next year and we should get a pretty well worked-on record, they'll probably have had more time than with Living Things.

Listening to the interview, Chester there MIGHT be a FEW shows early next year, and then he mentioned that LP's new album and the World tour later, so I feel like August is a good guess.

Also lets not forget that Chester is still touring with STP early next year too.

If I win another M&G I think I should get Chester some sort of stress reliever, like one of those squishy hand things lol. Good thing is that he sounded fine in the interview. :)

Definitely called this a while back in one of my posts. They'll keep us die hard LP fans happy with LPU13 this winter, then probably drop a new single in the early spring and album in early summer much like they did in 2012. Very anxious. Seems like they realized that if they wanna stay relevant in this day and age they have to stay in the limelight as much as possible, and new music and yours will do just that

The only sure thing now is the madness will begin after the STPwCB Soundwave Festival shows.

If they release the Album on July or early on August the first single will come out in May or June.

JUNE, if the month of the Transformers 4 release...

Everything seems like coldly calculated uh?

I guess the next album will be released on July, and the first Single and soundtrack of Transformers 4 will come out early on June.

According to the interview Chester and Robert did with 93.3 WMMR, Linkin Park is planning a North American Tour in 2015.

Interview Here.

Whelp, while I wanted more time, I didn't expect it to be THAT long.

Well they have to add europ and uk first as europ has been awhile and the uk hasint had a LP tour for years so they will be first on list then like Asia so that will be end of next year so I'd expect North America to be early 2015

Listening to the interview, Chester there MIGHT be a FEW shows early next year, and then he mentioned that LP's new album and the World tour later, so I feel like August is a good guess.

Also lets not forget that Chester is still touring with STP early next year too.

If I win another M&G I think I should get Chester some sort of stress reliever, like one of those squishy hand things lol. Good thing is that he sounded fine in the interview. :)

Who cares about STP tour. LP IS BACK!!!

Finally, some details about 2014! I really hope they'll release the next album around the middle of 2014, and start touring right after. Hopefully, this tour will be longer than the LT tour and will include more countries.

I think they hit a lot of countries, but didn't tour for long. We'll see if this time is longer.

so are they finally coming back to the UK and will the people that bought LIVING THINGS from the official website finally get there preorder promise of "Presale access to upcoming UK tour" ? Or will we have to buy the new album as well to get that.

Not that I am bitter about this still.....

so are they finally coming back to the UK and will the people that bought LIVING THINGS from the official website finally get there preorder promise of "Presale access to upcoming UK tour" ? Or will we have to buy the new album as well to get that.

Not that I am bitter about this still.....

Yeah..... I'm with you on this one. *grumbles*

However- very excited!!! Though, Chester does sometimes jump the gun, he's not as good at keeping secrets like the others. Brad is probably face palming right now.

Yeah..... I'm with you on this one. *grumbles*

However- very excited!!! Though, Chester does sometimes jump the gun, he's not as good at keeping secrets like the others. Brad is probably face palming right now.

Heh presale access is kinda BS anyway, but still... I feel a little cheated and it is somewhat dishonest, I only really bought from the website just because that made me feel at least a little special and to help support the band.

I think maybe I am just bummed cause I got super excited about the prospect of seeing LP live yet again, I've seen so many bands live and nothing compares to the vibe at the front row of LP. Always the best time of my life :)

I don't think Chester can help it, he's a little bit more rock 'n roll the the rest of the guys.

I've seen so many bands live and nothing compares to the vibe at the front row of LP. Always the best time of my life :)

Definitely agree with this. I've seen tons of bands live and been to a lot of shows, but nothing ever compares to Linkin Park shows.

Definitely agree with this. I've seen tons of bands live and been to a lot of shows, but nothing ever compares to Linkin Park shows.

Heck yes, and the fans are always really amazing people as well. Chatting with randoms in the queue or before the band starts, everyone is just amazing.

I wish I could drag everybody that doesn't understand why LP is awesome to see it and then they would see just how much the band mean to people and how awesome they are!