A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (trailers)

Qwerty95k

I don't understand the whole buzz about this game.

I don't think there's buzz, for example I didn't saw anyone here says "I really waiting to play the game" for example. Seems like a lot of people just intersted in the new music.

Maybe it's a marketing scheme but Recharge is a free game right? No one does stuff for free, but what's the point of the whole thing?

In a lot of "free" games there's in-game store to buy improvements etc.. maybe this is what's gonna be here.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for the whole im a die hard LP fan 4 life thing. Its one song, not even its just a clip and all im reading about is bashing & i hope they dont do this or i hope the album does not sound like this. LP fans did the same thing during the whole Living Things hype before it came out & look how it turned out ? Even with A Thousand Suns and look how that turned out ? Guys its 2013 and LP is both trying to be different and keep up with the times. The band has been around for 15 years now & look at all the changes they have made. Like everybody on here says "There is no old or new Linkin Park, there is just one & only Linkin Park" So no matter what the band does your going to be a fan no matter what. Im pretty sure ONE song that all we know its just a Single to a game is not going to change anything. Most of us i believe have been die-hard fans since between 2003-2006 or before that.

My Whole Point is that the band has been around for 15 years, have made changes to there music & members, plus like i said its 2013 and they have to keep up with the change in music today put still keep the old school. Were all hardcore fans, im pretty sure we would not be die-hard fans today if it were not for this fansite !

Sorry for going off guys but its getting out of hand and its the same ol with every album build-up or Single hype. Am i the only one who thinks all this ? Or even understand what im trying to say ? :/

Am i the only one who thinks all this ? Or even understand what im trying to say ? :/

This is how it is, and this is how it'll always gonna be.

People have their opinons, some people thinks it's amazing, some think it's good, average or bad. Some will say it's like Reanimation, some people think it's the farthest from Reanimation. Some people don't like it just because "THEIR" rock band are doing an EDM track, some people like it because the band explores different music genres.

Anyway, I can continue with this all day, but the point is that most of the times hype came from different opinons, when it's acceptable by everyone - there's no hype.

I think it's a good thing, but this is just my opinion. :lol:

This is how it is, and this is how it'll always gonna be.

People have their opinons, some people thinks it's amazing, some think it's good, average or bad. Some will say it's like Reanimation, some people think it's the farthest from Reanimation. Some people don't like it just because "THEIR" rock band are doing an EDM track, some people like it because the bands explores different music genres.

Anyway, I can continue with this all day, but the point is that most of the times hype came from different opinons, when it's acceptable by everyone - there's no hype.

I think it's a good thing, but this is just my opinion. :lol:

100% true. I think im just ehh every time something new comes out everybody is either Yay or Nah, but when the album or full song comes out, everybody is either Nah or Yay but you make a great point.

BTW YOUR WELCOME GUYS ! lol a longer version of ALTNC while using every clip i have downloaded into my computer, remixed all into one YT video. This will keep us busy until the leak or 9/12/13 comes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=hu6OTErGhTM

Edited by XeroSkies

And now the vocal effect name bothers people. :lol:

I think what bothers people is the fact that people hear that and think "omg its autotune". It actually is a vocoder lol. Personally I don't care. It sounds good, I was only surprised because I was not expecting it to be that loud in the mix.

The instrumental is ok, but it's missing guitars and good drum play(there's only a easy pop drum play). The vocal is horrible, I don't like the effect which is used on Chester's voice, they could just record his voice without any editing, his voice is perfect, I can't imagine better voice than Chester's. Generally the songs sounds not that bad.

I think what bothers people is the fact that people hear that and think "omg its autotune". It actually is a vocoder lol.

Yeah, but not everybody even knows that word or any voice effects names, that doesn't make them ignorant. They're saying Auto-Tune because this the closest word to what they want to describe.

It's actually sooner than I thought.

Someone here already played the beta? Is it even fun game?

I think it was a fun game to play if you only play games once in a while in Facebook. Grapics were decent but controls was clumsy at some times. But I would say all in all its a good game. I really like to see if they have made some improvements in the game.

I think it was a fun game to play if you only play games once in a while in Facebook. Grapics were decent but controls was clumsy at some times. But I would say all in all its a good game. I really like to see if they have made some improvements in the game.

It's one of the games that you need to play on a daily basis?

No, not at all. Its a game that you can play when ever you want. You didnt get any bonus if you played it in daily basis. Hopefully they keep it that way =)

Not really, but it seems like there will be time based events. Aside from that looks like a rougelike game to me (Quite reminds me Pokemon mystery dungeon). So you'll have to advance in laberynth levels. I guess the plus of playing often and teamwork with others it's to gather "more energy" so you can unlock things faster :P.

To you guys thinking all this bitching is new, or detrimental to the fanbase:

It ain't.

You guys should see what's going on in the NIN camp right now. You think you know bitching about new music? Ain't seen shit until you delve into Echoing the Sound for more than three seconds.

Everyone's entitled to complain about the direction they think LP might be going in, even if their opinion is based on worthless speculation or interviews with random DJs. The fact is that we won't know what's going on until Mike, or Chester, or fucking Phoenix says something. And even then, well, in Mike's words, "we have no idea what we're talking about."

Is the next album gonna be EDM-influenced? Maybe. Certainly wouldn't be new for LP to try out newer trends. Is ALTNC an indicator of what's coming for album six? Probably not, just like We Made It wasn't an indicator of ATS, just like QWERTY wasn't an indicator of MTM. But, you know, there's no need to shit in your hand and then throw it at other people, nor is there any need to ask people to stop, or challenge whether they're actual die-hards or not. Let 'em bitch, right up until they turn into a gigantic dick. That's when you lay the smack down on someone's opinion.

Compared to the NIN fans right now, you guys are a sea of tranquility. Trust me.

EDIT: Shit, this topic's in the Newswire. I thought it was in Got News. This is more exposure than I wanted for this post.

Edited by Final Destiny

A quick question for the people who doesn't like it:

How often do you listen to We Made It or even to Blackbirds?

I don't think it's fair to compare it too those tracks, especially Blackbirds. The people that don't like it, as far as I can tell, dislike the instrumental and the vocal effects on Chester. Blackbirds has neither of those and We Made It doesn't have the EDM style instrumental. I like the track, just giving my 2 cents.

I don't think it's fair to compare it too those tracks, especially Blackbirds. The people that don't like it, as far as I can tell, dislike the instrumental and the vocal effects on Chester. Blackbirds has neither of those and We Made It doesn't have the EDM style instrumental. I like the track, just giving my 2 cents.

The comparison in my questuin is not about the music, is about how much do you really listen to non-album songs (exclude New Divide).

Shit, this topic's in the Newswire. I thought it was in Got News. This is more exposure than I wanted for this post.

You pretty much summed up everything Ive been thinking.

LMAO

The comparison in my questuin is not about the music, is about how much do you really listen to non-album songs (exclude New Divide).

I only rarely listen to Blackbirds and WMI is shit.