A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (trailers)

Qwerty95k

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that hard to make a song better than Hit the Floor. LP has done it...let's say two hundred times.

Song sounds alright. We'll see in a couple weeks.

Maybe you haven't listened to Meteora enough times.

Edited by lpmaskmancick

I really don't know why HTF is the "least favorite" song of the band. It's not a masterpiece, but it's not that bad.

It's not bad, it's terrible.

EDIT: Every time this song comes up, we bitch about something. It's not even the song, now we're putting down HTF. It's a sign this song is shit.

Edited by Soul

Sounds a lot different than the live version. I got the email with the preview for download. I actually don't mind it. I certainly don't want tons of EDM collaborations with LP, but this one was pretty decent sounding because it still has the original LP elements in the music somewhat. I'll say my final judgement when I hear the full studio version.

Comparatively to EDM track, it has a lot of lyrics.

What Steve said in the video?:

"This is like one of the first songs ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ my world and the Linkin Park world."

I think he means that this is the first songs with LP;

don't know if this could be taken as a rumor of an EP to be released but it sound on that terms to me

I think the words that missing will answer this question.

In fact that what I said, it's only an interpretation;

and even if they do an EP we don't know anything about other songs (instrumental or full songs) and we didn't even know if this is gonna be released

Edited by stich

and even if they do an EP we don't know anything about other songs (instrumental or full songs) and we didn't even know if this is gonna be released

IF they did more songs, they will release it. It's not 8-Bit Rebellion that there was only one song. It's not possibly to make 4/5 songs and release it only as in-game bonuses, it'll be weird (unless it's short instrumentals).

Comparatively to EDM track, it has a lot of lyrics.

What Steve said in the video?:

"This is like one of the first songs ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ my world and the Linkin Park world."

lol it has nothing to do with more songs (though it has been hinted at there are like 4 - 5 songs)

He said "This is like one of the first songs where I was like 'How am I going to bridge my world and the Linkin Park world?'"

He said "This is like one of the first songs where I was like 'How am I going to bridge my world and the Linkin Park world?'"

Thanks.

I like that Steve think the song is "dark" (maybe because the light never comes :P).