Chester Joins Stone Temple Pilots

Xero21

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''FYI, I will never leave LP. We are currently working on a new record and it's awesome''! - Chester on Twitter. So yeah, he definitely isn't leaving LP. This is awesome. I love this song. I've been playing it over and over for more than an hour now. I really like it.

So why do they release that song for free if it's the only song for now?

Legal issues, probably.

Edited by Geki

Holy mother of god...

Waiting for recording of the webcast.

I've read somewhere that STP kicked Scott out of band few months ago. Any info on that? Why did all this happen?

Yes, they did, and it's because he cares more about heroin then the band. They have broken up SO many times in the past and they kicked him out for good this time. The opportunity came up for Chester to fill in, so he did, since he was a huge STP fan since he was 13 years old.

Edited by Geki

Scott was probably kicked out because he's a fucking mess that can't take care of himself and they got sick of it. Pity and sympathy can only go so far when you're trying to make a living.

The song was probably released for free to build up hype.

It's not really against Chester, most of them reckon he is good and some are even saying he performed way better live than what their older singer did the last few years. But, they don't want STP to continue with that name with an other singer, because following to them, STP is not STP without the original voice of the band.

I can understand. Not sure how I'd react if Chester was replaced in LP with an other singer.

what do you mean? actually i like Chester joining with STP. as long as he still with LP. that's all. :)

what was your recation if Scott Weiland (STP ex-singer) replace Chester? my point is STP fans "shocked" right now, don't expect them to hug Chester.

what was your recation if Scott Weiland (STP ex-singer) replace Chester? my point is STP fans "shocked" right now, don't expect them to hug Chester.

ohhh,i get it. yeah,it will be sad if someone replace Chester but they should be grateful cuz a person who replace Weiland is not a normal singer.